Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2018, 03:16 PM

Re: Gay 'conversion therapy' to be banned

Am I right in thinking that gays and lesbians have a choice whether to go to conversion therapy or not, or is it their religion making the rules?
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2018, 03:19 PM

I am certainly not gay, but I am an affectionate person and I sometimes hold a girl friend's arm. And sometimes they hold mine.

I have never tried holding hands, I think I would be uncomfortable with that.

I hug them every time I see them, and again when I leave them. When you get my age, you never know if it will be the last time you see them, so you want them to remember you affectionatly, and visa versa.

Gay people can do whatever they please, I don't worry about it. What can I do to change anybody and I wouldn't want to try....live and let live.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2018, 03:23 PM

Aye,I'm one of the 'live and let live' gang too,and yes,I loved holding hands with My Man when out walking,it just came naturally,My Girls link arms with Me too when We're walking together,again,it's just a natural thing for Us to do.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2018, 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Aye,I'm one of the 'live and let live' gang too,and yes,I loved holding hands with My Man when out walking,it just came naturally,My Girls link arms with Me too when We're walking together,again,it's just a natural thing for Us to do.
Hi May, maybe if I had a man, I would hold hands. Probably.

I am supposed to be going out for supper with Lion Queen, I think I will link arms with her and see what she says..........do you remember our supper plans Lion?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2018, 03:41 PM

Mr Mags and I still hold hands when we go out, I think he's afraid of losing me if we are in a crowd
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2018, 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Mr Mags and I still hold hands when we go out, I think he's afraid of losing me if we are in a crowd
My husband would pay someone mega bucks to take me away!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2018, 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Are you ickle?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

03-07-2018, 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
My husband would pay someone mega bucks to take me away!
He offered me a fiver.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2018, 03:54 PM

I read it as gay "conversation therapy" and thought well yes, that sounds about right. My gay friends would be all over that.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2018, 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
He offered me a fiver.
I am worth more than that!

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top