Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2018, 03:52 PM

Re: Black Slave Auction.

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
Nobody is tolerating it are they. Forgive me if I am mistaken but didn't those employed at the school confirm in the news report that this behaviour was being taken very seriously? I would expect no less from any employee of any school.
The kids concerned should be expelled.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2018, 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
The kids concerned should be expelled.
Now that I agree with.
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2018, 10:26 PM

I find it absolutely appalling that the pupils involved in that disgraceful incedent should be kept at that school or any school for that matter.

What kind of minds do these young men have to re-enact such a humiliating ritual as occurred in the slave auctions not too long ago in our shameful past.

There is nothing playful or amusing in what they did and I'm sure the "slave" involved was not amused either.

The incedent smacks of what public school, hooray Henrys' put the youngers boys through. Cruel and painful rituals that were designed to inflict pain and humiliation on their helpless charges.

Sadistic, malevolent behaviour, in my opinion.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2018, 10:33 PM

But nobody has said how much they got for him..what is the going rate for a slave in good condition these days?
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2018, 11:29 PM

You chose your user name well rehab.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2018, 11:51 PM

It was a rhetorical question my dear, I could see you all getting your knickers in a twist about public schools and the toffs.
I suspect some on here would have happily attended a flogging of the boys involved, they might have in another time been good slave masters too.
Stop being so bloody pompous.
mesco m
manchester

19-03-2018, 02:01 AM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
It was a rhetorical question my dear, I could see you all getting your knickers in a twist about public schools and the toffs.
I suspect some on here would have happily attended a flogging of the boys involved, they might have in another time been good slave masters too.
Stop being so bloody pompous.
Stop being so bloody patronising my dear and stop getting your kecks in a twist. I think you will find that I am the only one to mention public school boys. Are you one by any chance? Apart from the boys who "flogged" the "slave" no one other than you has mentioned flogging these young men. These young men need to learn respect for other's as you do. Rehab.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

19-03-2018, 09:32 AM

Originally Posted by mesco m ->
Stop being so bloody patronising my dear and stop getting your kecks in a twist. I think you will find that I am the only one to mention public school boys. Are you one by any chance? Apart from the boys who "flogged" the "slave" no one other than you has mentioned flogging these young men. These young men need to learn respect for other's as you do. Rehab.
You would have made an excellent slavemaster, but you are a better comedian, an early morning chuckle to start my day.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2018, 09:44 AM

There's always been racism in our country but it feels like it's getting worse again. People moan about political correctness but I'd rather have that than this.

I'm not keen on expulsion they need to be sat down and taught why it's wrong. Expulsion just hardens attitudes let's try and turn them around and change their minds.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2018, 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
There's always been racism in our country but it feels like it's getting worse again. People moan about political correctness but I'd rather have that than this.

I'm not keen on expulsion they need to be sat down and taught why it's wrong. Expulsion just hardens attitudes let's try and turn them around and change their minds.
I agree racism is getting worse again. As for trying to change the attitudes of those nasty kids, who perpetrated that evil act, I suspect that is already a lost cause and they should be expelled for the sake of the boy they harmed.!

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top