Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2017, 03:02 PM

Re: Mad episode in Tesco

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Well, I am going to Tesco now - wish me luck.
Good luck I hope you get what you want.

Today I bought quite a bit - 2 full bags - as I don't want to be in the situation I was in last night...having to go downstairs to buy some bread and cheese as I'd nothing left in.

The shop below is a blessing, though, very handy for milk which is only slightly more expensive than Tesco.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2017, 09:19 AM

Talking of panic attacks.
On a flight to Spain a woman a few seats behind us stood up on her seat and started screaming that she didn't want to be there. She was absolutely frantic and it took the air stewards all their efforts to calm her down.

In the end they brought her to the front of the plane & sat her down on the empty seat next to me where they could keep an eye on her.

I did my best to comfort her and she quietened down.
She thanked me at the end of the flight and declared she was never going to fly again. I often wondered how she got home.
Norway
i
Norway is male  Norway has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2017, 10:49 AM

Panic attacks are awful, and can be brought on by anything. People react in different ways . I speak from experience, something i never want to go through again.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2017, 11:48 AM

I still get them, more often, though, it's just a high level of anxiety rather than a full blown panic attack.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top