Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2017, 10:00 AM

Re: Sunday good morning

buenas dias all. Another hot sunny day here, it really is crazy weather. No particular plans for the day, maybe just a wardrobe sort out, then again, maybe not.

Glad you are feeling better Meg, nothing is worse than feeling, or being, sick.

Have a pleasant day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2017, 10:38 AM

Hi

Good Morning all.

I am feeling much better to day, swelling has gone down, so I will poddle in the garden, then watch the F1 later.

We have our first frost forecast tonight.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2017, 10:44 AM

Good morning all and a lovely sunny one it is too...

Will potter around in the garden later, I planted the last of my bulbs yesterday.

Enjoy your day everyone

Glad you’re feeling a bit better, Meg....
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2017, 10:48 AM

Good morning everyone

It's a beautiful morning here , sun shining but crisp, a perfect autunminal day

I've even woken full of energy which makes a change, think it's the new tablets knocking me out and I'm actually getting a restful sleep

I've a full week at work this coming week so today I need to get as many chores as I can done. Mr missy will be papering after he's cleaned the ducks and hens out

Have a good day wherever you are and whatever you are doing, and healing thoughts for those that need them
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2017, 12:14 PM

Good morning all.
Washing out and blowing nicely, not sure it will dry though, its cold.
They say we might even get a touch of frost tonight.
Time to start thinking about bubble wrapping some tubs me thinks.

Enjoy whatever you're doing today.
Norway
i
Norway is male  Norway has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2017, 01:47 PM

Good morning, or is it, its snowing, the mountains are covered, winter on its way
Norway
i
Norway is male  Norway has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2017, 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by Missy ->
Good morning everyone

It's a beautiful morning here , sun shining but crisp, a perfect autunminal day

I've even woken full of energy which makes a change, think it's the new tablets knocking me out and I'm actually getting a restful sleep

I've a full week at work this coming week so today I need to get as many chores as I can done. Mr missy will be papering after he's cleaned the ducks and hens out

Have a good day wherever you are and whatever you are doing, and healing thoughts for those that need them
does that mean he is papering the Ducks and hen Houses?? they are very lucky m whats the paper pattern like
Vega
Europe
Vega is female  Vega has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2017, 04:22 PM

Sunday afternoon.....

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top