Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2017, 09:35 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday

Good morning all, Have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless all.
Norway
i
Norway is male  Norway has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2017, 09:37 AM

good morning , nice bright day, new snow on the mountains temp . +7c
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2017, 10:21 AM

Good morning all a lovely sunny day here.

I have a bag of tulip bulbs to plant today .... I'm expecting a backache after

Enjoy your day everyone
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2017, 10:24 AM

Belated Good Morning. No sun here but I am determined to go out a finish weeding the overgrown rockery, as my gardner again failed to turn up last week. I did half of it on Friday so must finish it today. I have to sit on a stool to do it, but at least that helps the knee.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2017, 10:34 AM

Good morning

A lie in , bliss

Dull and grey as per usual but at least the storms we were promised didn’t materialise

Usual lazy Sunday , washing ,ironing and cooking the dinner and that’s as good as it gets
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2017, 10:37 AM

buenas dias all. Overcast but still very warm here, perhaps we'll get some rain, then again perhaps not. Altea, not far from Benidorm had rain yesterday, enough for the police to put flood warnings on their website, with a few photos of floating cars. Having just said it was overcast, the sun has now come out and blue sky is appearing.

Today I plan on sorting out what I need to take for my trip to Galicia next week. I know it won't be as warm there as it is here, no doubt something warm will be needed. One thing for sure, my boots will definitely be going with me.

Have a pleasant day all.
Vega
Europe
Vega is female  Vega has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2017, 03:57 PM

Happy Sunday everybody !

susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2017, 07:00 PM

Evening all.

I've got a pounding headache, I feel really sick and I thought I was going to have soup and bread for my supper tonight, I cooked it, did my Insulin, then threw the whole lot down the toilet, I just couldn't eat it, but now I have already taken lots of Insulin so my sugar levels are going to be really low tonight, so I will have to get my Dextro Energy tablets out next to my bed just in case I go into Hypo.
Tartlet
UK
Tartlet is female  Tartlet has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2017, 07:19 PM

I’m sorry to hear that Susie. Insulin dependent diabetes must be a real pig to live with and get that balance right.

My friend’s husband has been on insulin since his teens and often seems to have periods now when he’s very up and down with his levels. More often than when he was younger he thinks.

I hope you feel better tomorrow.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2017, 07:30 PM

Thanks Tartlet, normally i'm very good, I have been Diabetic TP1 for 30 years and have never ended up in Hospital yet. I will keep taking blood test during the night.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top