Join for free
Page 2 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2017, 07:22 AM

Re: The fickle finger of fate

Do you believe in fate.

I ain't made me mind up what I believe yet!

Not sure Ibuleve is any good for Backache even
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2017, 07:30 AM

Ah spitty words of wisdom as ever
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2017, 07:33 AM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
Bakerman replies:
Thank you for your kind words.
Unfortunately, one poster found my little love story to be nauseating.
The stories OK it's the telling of it
But tell me I am interested to know why do you need general approval ?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2017, 07:37 AM

Hi

Things happen in life, it is how you cope with them which is the important thing.

We all have our dreams, mine was to give my kids a much better life than I had as a child

That I achieved

I had a life changing injury in 1989, after 2 years of operations, told I would never walk or work again.

I did both.

I spent 3 weeks short of 25 ears married to a woman I was completely in love with, only to find out it was a complete sham.

The last two years have been hell, a simple thing turned into an operation and MRSA

My past came back to haunt me, PTSD.

The Manchester Bombing was hell for me, so many memories locked away come back to haunt.

The thing is, you can bounce back and no matter how black it looks, you can, and you should.

I am 65 now, downsizing but I will get a nice lady to spend the rest of my life with, hopefully one who likes travelling, so much of the world yet to see, so many things yet to do.

Yesterday I met an old acquaintance, married for 41 years, his wife died of cancer years ago.

Now 72, he has met a lovely lady and they are now living together, like a pair of teenagers.

There is hope for all of us.

Life is what you make it.
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2017, 07:49 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
The stories OK it's the telling of it
But tell me I am interested to know why do you need my approval ?
Bakerman replies:
Do you happen to have a doctorate it psychology ? You certainly come off trying to sound that way. You follow me around to all, every single one, of my posts and you make some snippy, snide remark. Hmm ? I wonder who has the problem ?
Do I need your approval ? My answer is, simple.
You just went on my ignore list. From now on, as far as I'm concerned, you don't even exist. So, post away. I'll not see a word of it.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

26-09-2017, 07:54 AM

Double hissy fit .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

26-09-2017, 08:01 AM

I don't know that I believe in fate .
Perhaps there are lots of people who one might have met and lived with happily ever after most of us don't know .
Life is what you make it ?
To an extent but not always
Fate is not always kind .
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2017, 08:03 AM

Bakerman replies:
Do you happen to have a doctorate it psychology ? You certainly come off trying to sound that way. You follow me around to all, every single one, of my posts and you make some snippy, snide remarks. Hmm ? I wonder who has the problem ?
Do I need your approval ? My answer is, simple.
You just went on my ignore list. From now on, as far as I'm concerned, you don't even exist
Hi

That would be a mistake.

Muddy has years of living in different countries and cultures., which is invaluable.

I do not always agree with her, but she is always worth listening to.
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2017, 08:07 AM

Muddy wrote:
Feeling a bit queasy.

Bakerman asks:

Queasy ? Why on earth would you be feeling nauseous ?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eliza wrote:
"I'm just wondering which planet he came from when he was streaking through the heavens"

Bakerman replies:
More nasty remarks ? Would somebody please tell me why some people feel such a strong desire to be nasty? Does it bring them joy to make fun of people?
I opened up and shared my love of a wonderful woman. Oh, oh. Major crime.
Your first post was very touching and i was about to put so in a post , but then you put the second post up about flying through the heaven thousands of years ago then landing on plant earth ,
Well you must know that what you wrote seemed a bit silly , and to be truthful i did think you had taken some substance and was high as a kite .
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2017, 08:41 AM

Baker man I love your story .

How lovely you both found each other x

Page 2 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top