Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2017, 02:14 PM

Re: Tea not Cheese

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
This story made my day! While you are stuck with a bit of cheese, it is well worth the story, right down to her reaction. You are such a good sport. Thank you for sharing! Chai...cheddar...whatever
It was a cheesy story wasn't it.
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2017, 09:19 PM

She called my neighbour ,from my other side ,today, poor chap he didnt want to go in her flat but she insisted, she is going away next week and asked him to look after her many house plants. Im wondering if she wanted the tea for him ,she said it was to give to a friend lol
Jimbo
Aberdeen,UK
Jimbo is male  Jimbo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2017, 11:50 PM

Originally Posted by deylon ->
She called my neighbour ,from my other side ,today, poor chap he didnt want to go in her flat but she insisted, she is going away next week and asked him to look after her many house plants. Im wondering if she wanted the tea for him ,she said it was to give to a friend lol

I wonder if they are CHEESE plants, ???
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2017, 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by Jimbo ->
I wonder if they are CHEESE plants, ???
Jimbo, Or, TEA roses!!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top