Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2017, 11:50 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday

Morning all.

Meg, what a nasty farmer! But it's good that you have the conscience to help the animals when they're in bother/danger. Good for you.

My freezer needs seeing to. Can't get a blade of grass inside.

Been down to the allotment and checked my seedlings. Thankfully there are no casualties, so maybe someone has given a helping hand! They all look quite healthy and many need planting out. I gave them all a drink anyway.

Right, must get ready for my next appointment. Laters.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2017, 12:01 PM

The cheeky Robin we have in our garden torments my Cat, he knows she's on a lead and can't chase him, so he comes down right next to her paws and teases her.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2017, 01:47 PM

Good afternoon all late visit as I needed to pop into town earlier.

Was hoping to do some work in the garden this afternoon but the wind feels so cold that I don't want to risk my back in it.

Hope everyone is enjoying their day

Tpin, I hope you'll feel better soon and can return home again...

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top