Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2017, 10:54 AM

Re: Good morning Tuesday

Morning everyone

Yes a lot chillier today at the moment but hope it stays nice for the holiday weekend as going to be doing lots of walking.

Enjoy the rest of your day folks
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2017, 12:40 PM

A belated Good morning/afternoon to all

Have been into town this morning for a hearing aid check and service. I was told my aids were no longer being produced and a new one with rechargeable batteries was on the market now .... would I be interested - I quickly told him, not at that price, £3,000+ for two aids!

Beautiful sunny day here but a cool wind takes the edge off it.

Enjoy your day everyone
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2017, 06:20 PM

Have a NHS one Mags!

The Adders in the common opposite my House are out of Hibernation and looking for food. One of the Neighbours yesterday was walking her dog over there a small Pug and a vicious Adder tried to attack the Dog, luckily no one was hurt.

We do get warning letters from the Council every year about them.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top