Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Cedronella
england
Cedronella is female  Cedronella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2017, 04:30 PM

Re: Could You Live In A House Where Someone Was Murdered?

Oooo Morticia that gave me a shiver down my spine.

I think if we moved again, I would ask this question about any place I was interested in. Not sure if they have to tell you?

My friend lived in a house once that had a weird vibe, she said her kids when young could see things that she could not.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2017, 07:57 PM

I live in a property that I have traced back to 1720 actually its older than that but because it was classed as agricultural I can't find its actual age. I'm sure lots has gone on here good and bad but I haven't seen a ghost or felt a presence.

Actually I put in an offer on another property where I knew a lady had hung herself, I have to admit I wasn't displeased when someone outbid me .. even more so as the people who bought it have mentioned mysterious happenings. I dare not tell them of its history, I'm sure they will find out from someone in the village but not from me.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2017, 08:11 PM

I could not .
I lived for a some years in the overseers house of a sugar plantation .
I never liked it and there was a sad feel about it I always felt some poor person had been ill treated /kept against their will in the house .

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top