Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2017, 09:57 PM

Re: A New Series...

Originally Posted by rhosyn ->
...of The Real Marigold Hotel starts on Wednesday.A new lot of "oldies" spend some time in India.I enjoyed the first series,hope this one will be as good.
Hi rhosyn I didn't realise you meant a new series with different people .
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2017, 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by rhosyn ->
The celebrities this series are an eccentric lot.Don't think it's as good this time-I miss Miriam Margolyes but I'll watch it again next week.
I agree Miriam is such a character and Rosemary Shrager too.

This lot may grow on us in time
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2017, 11:11 PM

I love Miriam Margolyes she just brightens my day...

I did watch the first of the new series and agree Shelia degrees is bossy and loud. Maybe India will clam her.

As for Bill I remember seeing his heartbreaking story in who do you think you are some time ago. I hope this journey is a happier one for him.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2017, 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by Eliza ->
I thought Dr Miriam Stoppard had aged well , I looked her age up and she is in her Seventies, she said she had plastic surgery round her eyes when she was in her 50s but nothing since .

I was surprised Bill Oddie was in it , cause he suffers with depression , and think he gave up Spring watch because of his black moods ,
I hope he dont get a mood on him while out there .

I dont think i could live out there ,although the house they are staying in looks lovely, and their Host is very nice to them .
Miriam Stoppard will be 80 this May. Although she has had some surgery, I think she looks amazing for her age.

I had heard about Bill Oddie's mood swings and that co-presenters on Spring watch hated working with him.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2017, 10:39 AM

When l see the name Dr Miriam Stoppard, all l can think of is, her eating her baby's placenta!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2017, 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
When l see the name Dr Miriam Stoppard, all l can think of is, her eating her baby's placenta!
Yuk! Put me right off me toast.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2017, 10:48 AM

I would never have recognised Paul Nicholas!!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2017, 11:13 AM

I watched it for about half an hour and gave up, reading all your comments I might give it another try.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2017, 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
I would never have recognised Paul Nicholas!!
Gosh carol I didn't know it was him . ! Not aged too well has he
rhosyn
South Wales
rhosyn is female  rhosyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2017, 11:26 AM

He's got that cheeky smile-but he did have such nice mob of hair,the years have not been kind to him.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top