Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2017, 12:31 PM

Re: Living in Groundhog Day

I get up by 6.30am. Have my shower, dress, try not to disturb, my husband when I quietly walk passed his room as I go downstairs. I go on our exercise cycle and do some step ups and then have my daily walk. When I get back I do a few chores. If my husband isn't up I ensure he has had his meds, and might even give him his brekkie in bed if I am feeling kind, otherwise he does his own. I do more chores, check in on my computer and then have my own breakfast about 9.30am in peace and quiet.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2017, 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
I get up by 6.30am. Have my shower, dress, try not to disturb, my husband when I quietly walk passed his room as I go downstairs. I go on our exercise cycle and do some step ups and then have my daily walk. When I get back I do a few chores. If my husband isn't up I ensure he has had his meds, and might even give him his brekkie in bed if I am feeling kind, otherwise he does his own. I do more chores, check in on my computer and then have my own breakfast about 9.30am in peace and quiet.
So no little, Good Morning peck on the cheek for your hubby either?!!
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2017, 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by artangel ->
so no little, good morning peck on the cheek for your hubby either?!!
yuck!
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2017, 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
So no little, Good Morning peck on the cheek for your hubby either?!!
Blimey that would be a surprise!!
I might manage a peck goodnight but never in the morning.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2017, 01:49 PM

I've got no one to peck or be pecked by . .

Thank God me dogs are always ecstatic to see me.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2017, 04:51 PM

Get up go to work get home go to bed get up go to work get home go to bed get up go to work get home go to bed get up go to work get home go to bed
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2017, 04:55 PM

Yes I live a groundhog day but there are occasionally little enjoyable blips . I do say that I'm enjoying my life whilst I'm waiting for God !
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2017, 05:01 PM

Never mind Groundhog Day! I'm living The Truman Show!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2017, 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Never mind Groundhog Day! I'm living The Truman Show!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2017, 05:50 PM

Yes it can get a bit routine like everyday in this weather LD.
I’m blessed with the local being just up the road from me, always something different happening every day with the old lads, like “Name that disease” or “What colour are your new tablets?” “Who’s got the smallest hearing aid” when we get the ladies in we all get a bit naughty and play “Spin the walking stick” no keys mind you just pension books on the table.
Roll on the warm weather and we can all do the same thing out in the sun lounge, great life ain’t it?

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top