Join for free
Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2017, 07:38 PM

Re: Ryanair may allow small dogs in the cabin

Oi leave Spain alone LD would not want that stuff landing on me when I was sunbathing on the local beach's.

Now France thats a different story..

And whats all this about Guppys and small pigs.
Who has pets that are pigs.

All I want is to makesure my JR is with me cos I could not for the life of me trust anybody in those kennels to treat her well.
Anyways she would howl the ruddy kennels down..
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2017, 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
No dog should ever be permitted in the passenger cabin of a plane, especially those ghastly small things. Apart from being a nuisance, especially if they yap, some passengers/crew could be allergic to them.
I must agree.
Ghastly idea.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2017, 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
No dog should ever be permitted in the passenger cabin of a plane, especially those ghastly small things. Apart from being a nuisance, especially if they yap, some passengers/crew could be allergic to them.
Muslims might even eat them!
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2017, 07:44 PM

Unless they have a designated area for dogs, then I would not be using Ryan air. I like dogs but I don't want to sit next to one on a plane.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2017, 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by longfellow ->
New business idea there Rehab.

Set up a doggie nappie stall at the airports..lol

Personally my little JR does her bit early morning and that is is,unless I feed her tinned dog food then its every other hour..

Mind she has never flown before so perhaps that may work against me and drop one out of fright.
The mental picture of being trapped in my seat busting to go to the loo but unable to because of a steaming turd resting in the middle of the aisle is quite off putting...
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2017, 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
The mental picture of being trapped in my seat busting to go to the loo but unable to because of a steaming turd resting in the middle of the aisle is quite off putting...
And some dogs pass wind a lot too. Yuk.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2017, 07:57 PM

Unsubscribe!!!!!
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2017, 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Not t mention a steaming turd spouting a UKIP speech.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2017, 08:01 PM

you have had too much of the duty free I think.
issi
scotland
issi is female  issi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2017, 11:24 PM

Just recalling a joke, I think you put it in LF (sniffer dog on the plane)

Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top