Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2017, 10:40 PM

Re: Apparently...

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Well yes, I saw it alright, but still trying to fathom it out.
As you say, Art & Tiepin were alright yesterday.
I must admit I am shocked at how quick this can happen if one is in a susceptable state of mind.
It is the sheer speed which makes me wonder if it might be only a passing phase with Art though . . . but with Tpin I doubt it somehow.

Does anyone know how Rhian is doing?
Mups, lt was some of the 'Dating Agencies' thread replies that took me over the edge!!
I feel more cheered now!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2017, 10:44 PM

Well I guess that's a good sign at least, Art.
We'll come and check you over again tomorrow if that's OK.

Well . . . as long as me and Ruthio are still sane that is. . . it's Rhian I am most concerned about at the moment. . .

Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2017, 10:49 PM

You lot are priceless gems!
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2017, 11:06 PM

Well I guess that's a good sign at least, Art.
We'll come and check you over again tomorrow if that's OK.

Well . . . as long as me and Ruthio are still sane that is. . . it's Rhian I am most concerned about at the moment. . .

I once fell in a river when visiting Paris.....I think thats the first time I realised I was in seine.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2017, 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
If you plant pasta in a pot..

Water it regularly with copious amounts of alcohol ..

You can grow a student
I always thought it grew into a tree. Spaghetti grows on trees doesn't it.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2017, 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->

Oh 'eck Ruthio . . . another one's going now . . . . have we got enough beds?

There's Tpin needs his medication hourly, Swimmy's got suspected man-flu, Art & Rhian have lost the plot, and now Tiff's on the edge as well - I think we're gonna need some help if many more succumb.

Where are you Ruthio, are you still trying to catch Tpin for his injection - whoops, there they go again . . .

I could see he was 'going' when he started two different threads about the same subject - middle names.
Shame, he used to be so strong and virile.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2017, 11:34 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->

There's Tpin needs his medication hourly, Swimmy's got suspected man-flu, Art & Rhian have lost the plot, and now Tiff's on the edge as well - I think we're gonna need some help if many more succumb.

Where are you Ruthio, are you still trying to catch Tpin for his injection - whoops, there they go again . . .

I knew I was right. You lot need educating.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVo_wkxH9dU
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2017, 11:37 PM

I could see he was 'going' when he started two different threads about the same subject - middle names.
Shame, he used to be so strong and virile.
jeez....the mention of pillow biting has purwell talking of arses and now you're chasing me with a big prick......I feel faint.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

15-01-2017, 11:43 PM

OK Tiff, you win - my mistake. It will be a fine spaghetti harvest as long as the spaghetti weavil doesn't get there first.

Pssssst. Ruthio. . quick. . . Tiff can have my bed for now, we need to keep her in tonight me thinks.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2017, 11:54 PM

Oh dear oh dear oh dear....Quick nurse the screens!

I'm alright are you alright??

Come on now , calm down, it's only a little prick, then all will be well and you'll wake up tomorrow a new man ..

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top