Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2017, 10:12 AM

Re: Sunday good morning

Good morning fellow members on a wet gloomy morning

Lots to do, I going to tidy some cupboards,
Enjoy your day everyone
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2017, 10:48 AM

Morning all.

Lovely photos on here today.

Carol, hope you are better.

Yup, raining here. I'll take a drive to Sainsburys later, and visit the in store branch of Lloyds pharmacy, see if they have their TENs machine in stock. If not, tomorrow I'll walk up to the branch near me, see if they have one and order it, if not. The pads on my existing (very old model from Boots) one are curling up now and losing adhesion. Been using it constantly over the last week.

Mght try a bit of gentle housework today. Bed linen needs changing, but not sure about dragging the vac around, and the bathroom could do with a clean. Been neglecting everything over the last week.

Have a good Sunday.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2017, 11:04 AM

buenas dias all. Sunny, blue sky but a very cold breeze. The weather forecast is for frost, even in coastal areas, I might need to find my gloves ! Eating out early evening at a local bar/restaurant with friends. No other plans. Have a pleasant day all.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2017, 11:20 AM

Good morning
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2017, 05:56 PM

Carol sorry to hear about your vertigo, hope it gets better for you.
Jazzi glad you bought your new Tens Machine, hope It works well for you. Did you by any chance look at their Deli Counter Jazzi for the Indian and Chinese?

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top