Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2017, 09:57 AM

Re: Good morning gloomy Sunday

Morning all,
Just remember to treat life's problems as a dog See's it
If you can't eat it,or play with it, piss on it and walk away!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2017, 10:58 AM

Good morning all, lovely morning here, no fog or rain or frost, that's just about as good as it gets for January...

No plans for the rest of the day, although we may viit friends this afternoon.

Great news for Grace Julie, here's wishing her continued progress with her revovery.

Enjoy your day everyone.
Vaniy
Spain
Vaniy is male  Vaniy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2017, 11:02 AM

Cloudy here but mild
Rest of Europe's having it a bit rough cold and snow but next week sun all the way
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2017, 11:23 AM

A bit on the dark side here Muddy but set off for my walk before it got light and was amazed how quiet and calm it was. I even had to stop for a moment on the lane miles away from anywhere and just listen to the silence......It was like something out of a Harry Potter film.....A magic morning....
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2017, 11:39 AM

Hi

A completely grotty morning here.

The only good news is this.

An email from my Son.

"I just want to say thank you for making me go to aikido lessons. I hated them and thought it was bollocks but last night it was the first time i had been in a fight in 10 years and it saved us. So thanks"

Attacked by two idiots with broken bottles in a night club in Taiwan.

He had done nothing wrong, they came on to his girlfriend, she was very upset , he went to her aid and it kicked off.

Good on him.

I am immensely proud of him.

Pei is stunningly beautiful, however it is her body to give, it is not to be taken by thugs.

In particular it is not to be taken by those who consider that violence is acceptable, particularly if they have political connections.

He has done his job, I am so proud of him.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2017, 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
Morning all,
Just remember to treat life's problems as a dog See's it
If you can't eat it,or play with it, piss on it and walk away!
Lol Primus ...I love that!!

Good advice

Good Morning all
hope you have a good day !
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2017, 01:41 PM

A late buenas dias. Iīve been to a market with friends this morning. We have a very sunny day, very warm in the sun but a bit chilly out of it. I bought my first strawberries of the year at the market, very nice they look too. Friends coming for dinner tonight, so thatīs dessert sorted. Have a nice day all.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top