Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2017, 11:51 AM

Re: Nigel the Movie Star

I wonder will it be a comedy? Rowan Atkinson as Nigel perhaps and how will it end? Will flicker be in it if so I advise caution to whomever accepts the role of Nigel
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2017, 11:55 AM

They could make it into a puppet show or cartoon and cast Parker, Lady Penelope's chauffeur out of Thunderbirds as Nigel.....

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2469.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	57.8 KB
ID:	2516  
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2017, 12:10 PM

He's a site far better than bloody Blair or Cameron they were a right pair of toss pots!!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2017, 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by Docholliday ->
He's a site far better than bloody Blair or Cameron they were a right pair of toss pots!!
Ok Doc, To make it fair. HoneyG can play Cameron..
I can't find a lookalike for Blair!

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2471.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	44.0 KB
ID:	2517  
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2017, 02:08 PM

That makes me feel sorry for toss pots.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2017, 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
That makes me feel sorry for toss pots.
Thanks LD, I feel so much better now
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2017, 03:42 PM

Well I for one think Nigel is a very handsome man.
Enya
Suffolk
Enya is female  Enya has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2017, 04:16 PM

Azure the Government are so jealous of Nigel's popularity that is why they have nothing to do with him. He is the guy this country needs as a PM not all the people think so but most of the population think the same, Nigel would certainly sort this country out.
They have nothing to do with him because his policies are completely different to the government.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2017, 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
Well I for one think Nigel is a very handsome man.
At the risk of incurring some disparaging comments, so do I!

I assume the OP was a joke, but in all seriousness historians will look back on this last few years with interest. Nigel has made a name for himself and history will show that he has been right all along.

The fact that May and the government have turned their backs on him will only be to their own ultimate disadvantage, just as happened when Maggie was stabbed in the back by her own 'friends'.

I have no doubt that it would be to the country's great advantage if Nigel could be taken on board for some official position. No, he isn't an MP, but neither are all the civil servants who virtually run the country.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2017, 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
At the risk of incurring some disparaging comments, so do I!
x
I assume the OP was a joke, but in all seriousness historians will look back on this last few years with interest. Nigel has made a name for himself and history will show that he has been right all along.

The fact that May and the government have turned their backs on him will only be to their own ultimate disadvantage, just as happened when Maggie was stabbed in the back by her own 'friends'.

I have no doubt that it would be to the country's great advantage if Nigel could be taken on board for some official position. No, he isn't an MP, but neither are all the civil servants who virtually run the country.
You say the very true things.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top