Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2016, 06:37 PM

Re: Sympathy please, no laughing

carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2016, 07:13 PM

You should have read the instructions more carefully.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2016, 07:59 PM

Thanks all. I´m glad it´s not just me who has these "accidents", I´ll even forgive you for laughing at me Doc. Carol I think the instructions were obviously written by a man, they don´t make much sense. However in this particular case it was my own silly fault, I should of course have removed the jug with the base, not the jug without the base, so nobody to blame but myself. I wonder what my next trick will be !
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2016, 08:03 PM

Oh dear Loretta, is this the start of many Senior Moments to come?
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2016, 10:49 PM

I have done similar, but the other day I dropped my microwave glass plate on the kitchen floor, it disintegrated into a million pieces too. Took me ages to pick up all the pieces, who would think a plate that solid would shatter like that. I have replaced it, the new one was £39 plus postage.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2016, 01:14 AM

You won't make the same mistake again, sure your mousse will be perfect next time.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2016, 01:30 AM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
Thanks all. I´m glad it´s not just me who has these "accidents", I´ll even forgive you for laughing at me Doc. Carol I think the instructions were obviously written by a man, they don´t make much sense. However in this particular case it was my own silly fault, I should of course have removed the jug with the base, not the jug without the base, so nobody to blame but myself. I wonder what my next trick will be !
I'm sorry Clumsy, but I had to laugh when I visualised your unfortunate event.

Anyway, at least it explains something I had wondered about: how you came by your username.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2016, 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I'm sorry Clumsy, but I had to laugh when I visualised your unfortunate event.

Anyway, at least it explains something I had wondered about: how you came by your username.
I guess I´m just one of "those" people that things tend to happen to. Sometimes because I´m really not paying attention when I should be, and other times, well, things just happen
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2016, 11:04 AM

I can empathise with that. My mum was cack-handed and I'm afraid it's something I have inherited.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

19-11-2016, 11:06 AM

Just an aside.

I can't stand those people who are always feeling sorry for themselves.

My mate Dave lost his voice and both legs in an accident. Does he make a song and dance about it?

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top