Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2016, 09:29 AM

Re: Good Morning Thursday

Good morning
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2016, 09:40 AM

buenas dias all. As ever, hot and sunny. Off to the hospital later as Mr Clumsy has an appointment for an X-ray on his knees. From there on to Iceland as I need a few things for Saturday that can only be bought from that particular shop. Have a nice day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2016, 10:37 AM

Good morning all.

Lovely bright and sunny here in Chelmsford.

Got my sheets out on the washing line, its quite breezy.

Have a nice day all.
Rainey
-------------
Rainey is female 

04-08-2016, 12:12 PM

Morning everyone,
That is a lovely picture Malcolm, makes me want to run through it like the old Cadbury Flake advert!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2016, 12:50 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Good morning everyone, bright and breezy here with showers forecast for later. Just having a coffee before nipping out to see my Mum for an hour or so with my chauffeur....

Enjoy your day folks

Glad you are getting out and about Barry, you must be mending well.

Poor Swimmy, not a happy womble ey? Do we call you Orinoko today instead?

Malcolm, what an unusual picture, I like it.

After all that ~ afternoon folks.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2016, 05:03 PM

Oooh, everyone's out and about today!

At almost lunchtime (well, noon) I took the bus going to London Waterloo station to see if it could be done during the day, and with a case. Step free. Yes, possible, but took an hour and 20 minutes. So after a stop for a picnic lunch, I came home by the underground and may have found a better way. In the meantime, though, I've come home and booked my train tickets. I really, really don't want to drive, and will be travelling 1st Class! As I put on FB, you've got to try it once in your life. The tickets were only £2 extra each way, so a bargain. I'm excited.

Checked the bus timetable, as I need to get on the Purbeck Breezer to Swanage, and that'll take an hour. Fortunately there are toilets at Bournemouth station right by where that bus stops, if I don't get a seat near the loos on the train.

Coming home will be very busy because it's the day after the Air Festival finishes. I didn't want to join 100s of peeps queuing for the coach, and as it comes from Poole there is no guarantee of a decent seat.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top