Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2016, 04:33 AM

Re: Mood Change

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I don't think there is a 'collective consciousness' here Paul we are all individuals.
I'm not. I know, let's all be individuals together.

Anyway, what is this change in mood? Angry, sad, mildly amused, disappointed, distraught, ecstatic? Do tell.

Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2016, 09:53 AM

If you have not been assimilated into the hive, then it may be the mindset can become fixated on achieving oneness. Leading to frustration for some.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2016, 10:03 AM

As usual Nom, you observe, cogitate, explain and suddenly everything makes perfect sense.
Awesome!
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2016, 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Has there been a Mood Change, on here, or can your own thought pattern, just make it seem so?
I think forums go through "changes" spitty....so yes I definately think you can tell....its just a feeling though.
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2016, 10:47 AM

Maybe there has been a mood change and certainly not for the better....everyone seems to be talking rubbish all of a sudden....it seems to be just ignore the thread title and just post some nonsense !
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2016, 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
Maybe there has been a mood change and certainly not for the better....everyone seems to be talking rubbish all of a sudden....it seems to be just ignore the thread title and just post some nonsense !
works for me Malcolm hahahah
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2016, 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
works for me Malcolm hahahah

Me too, Aysa. Rubbish can be much more fun that always complaining.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2016, 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by Pumicestone ->
Awwwww, don't burst my bubble, Angel. Let me think that my return has changed the world ...
Sorry YummyPummy!
I was speaking generally and in no connection with your post!

I think the trouble is, some people don't like change. They like the status quo and no cuckoos in the nest!
I admit, I sometimes write a load of silliness but we need to laugh now and again just to release the endorphins!! It's far better for your health than the uptight stuff that stresses you out and puts you in a bad mood!!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2016, 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Sorry YummyPummy!
I was speaking generally and in no connection with your post!

I think the trouble is, some people don't like change. They like the status quo and no cuckoos in the nest!
I admit, I sometimes write a load of silliness but we need to laugh now and again just to release the endorphins!! It's far better for your health than the uptight stuff that stresses you out and puts you in a bad mood!!
Change is good a bit of new life helps to prevent things from getting stale .
I enjoy meeting all the new and interesting character who join us..
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK

15-03-2016, 12:27 PM

Ive gotta feeling!!lol

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top