Join for free
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2016, 08:22 PM

Re: Boys Life ruined by sex at 15 with Air Hostess.

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Historical sex abuse cases seem to by popping up all over the place.

A 15 year old boy can surely fight off a woman if he really doesn't want to have sex?
Well Dustin Hoffman didn't seem to manage to...and He was 21...though He was just around 5ft 4ins tall I think.
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2016, 08:33 PM

As I recall, I was 14 and she was 13. I don't feel that my life was ruined. It was a wonderful improvement over pulling myself.
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2016, 08:39 PM

The boy suffered because he had to save up for cosmetic surgery to have the silly, smug grin removed
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2016, 08:43 PM

The very first sex I ever had was with a Woman who lived just down the street from me in Liverpool.
She was aged 27, and I was aged 15.
I have often thought back to that as just happy mammories.

If I could meet her again, I would give her a big kiss and a cuddle, and thank her for getting me off to a great start in respect of my love life.
Her Husband was a Sailor, and at sea at the time.

O.K. so she took advantage of sweet little me, but I never have held that against her!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2016, 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
How on earth can anyone prove these things and who brings them to court?
Muddy, Perhaps, he's kept an item of clothing like Monica Lewinsky kept her skirt with President Clintons semen on it!
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2016, 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Muddy, Perhaps, he's kept an item of clothing like Monica Lewinsky kept her skirt with President Clintons semen on it!
Did she?
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2016, 09:42 PM

His life was ruined my arse - he probably basked in adulation for months recounting the tale to his mates.
MickB
London UK
MickB is male  MickB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2016, 10:22 PM

When I was 15, such an experience would have been one of my greatest fantasies. As it was, Air Hostesses were way out of my league and I had to fantasise about the yummy mummies I delivered groceries to on my bike. The bike must have been a real turn off, because the most I ever got was a sympathetic smile and a shilling tip.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2016, 10:31 PM

Oh i wish i had been that lucky.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2016, 10:56 PM

How come it takes forty years to decide whether to make a complaint? There should be a time limit on these stupid historical sex abuse claims. Many a good man, and woman has been tainted and destroyed by some pathetic victim with some alleged story who didn't have the balls to bring it to light at the time - probably with good reason, because the facts were not strong enough to take it to court, and they were complicit.

Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top