Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2016, 08:48 PM

Re: Another stupid footballer

Ched evans was at least drunk and the girl was not 15.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2016, 08:49 PM

I wonder ( as i am not the parent of a daughter ) would it have been better for the girl if the parents had NOT gone to the police?
She is now notorious and all over the DM.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2016, 10:07 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
He's lost his £50k p/w job and will go to jail.
No where enough, unlike Muddy I never support the muppets who kick a ball around once or twice a week for 90 minutes and earn more money than dedicated hard working scientists and industrialists or even the PM.

Society has a lot to answer for, the behaviour of these people is disgusting and the attitude of society is just as bad, this incident will be forgotten by all the peasants on the terraces in weeks if not days.

Who remembers the footballer who had a dispute with some horse owning man, didn't have the guts to face up to the man, so went into the horses field and slit it's throat.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2016, 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by Losos ->
No where enough, unlike Muddy I never support the muppets who kick a ball around once or twice a week for 90 minutes and earn more money than dedicated hard working scientists and industrialists or even the PM.

Society has a lot to answer for, the behaviour of these people is disgusting and the attitude of society is just as bad, this incident will be forgotten by all the peasants on the terraces in weeks if not days.

Who remembers the footballer who had a dispute with some horse owning man, didn't have the guts to face up to the man, so went into the horses field and slit it's throat.
What a nasty post.....and so misinformed, therefore not worthy of these few words of reply but, here goes.

I'd much prefer the company of those peasants than listen to your clap trap.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2016, 10:33 PM

All I can say is, he must be a bit thick not realise where it would all end. Why did she take the video of the car dashboard? Was he being set up?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2016, 01:05 AM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
I expect it was a sexual emergency...

If you were the pregnant G/F would you stick by him?????

No I flippin' wouldn't ruthio. Even if I wasn't pregnant I still wouldn't. I'd never be able to trust him or believe him again, so there would be no point in staying together.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2016, 01:08 AM

Originally Posted by cranberry ->
Be interesting to see the outcome - just thinking of the Ched Evans, a similar situation but his girlfriend is still there..

Maybe these girls like the money and status of being a WAG?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

19-02-2016, 01:14 AM

Originally Posted by Losos ->

Oh no! I didn't know anything about that Losos. That poor, beautiful, innocent animal having to die for no good reason whatsoever.
Did the bloke get put away or did he just get a wrist slap?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

19-02-2016, 01:43 AM

I have never heard of this incident and i dont know what it has to do with this case nor do i think scientists or industrialists or the PM are necessarily any more deserving than footballers .
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2016, 02:42 AM

This is yet another footballer with his brains in his balls!

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top