Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2016, 11:56 PM

Re: Your funny for the day.

Apparently it's his horse and he's known locally, it runs with one of those gypsy cart things.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2016, 01:04 AM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Apparently it's his horse and he's known locally, it runs with one of those gypsy cart things.

Oh, thank you. I feel better now.
I thought it was an animal he'd nicked.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2016, 01:10 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Oh, thank you. I feel better now.
I thought it was an animal he'd nicked.
No, thank God.

I would hope the police would've acted differently if it wasn't his but I'd not be that confident, it's almost a no go area for police in some parts of wythenshawe. That's why the security guard phoned me as he didn't think it was serious enough for the police, it being a lesser crime than murder

Do you like horses? This is a photo of the one I bought my daughter, he's a retired race horse, Fred is his name.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	49
Size:	104.9 KB
ID:	302  
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2016, 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by lovemyboys ->
Thanks for the smiles.

Earlier one of the dogs was hanging around in the kitchen area while I was putting groceries away, and I told him to go lie down.
Our parrot Moko pipes up: "Mummy, shut up!"
Cheeky bugger!
Made me
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2016, 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
No, thank God.

I would hope the police would've acted differently if it wasn't his but I'd not be that confident, it's almost a no go area for police in some parts of wythenshawe. That's why the security guard phoned me as he didn't think it was serious enough for the police, it being a lesser crime than murder

Do you like horses? This is a photo of the one I bought my daughter, he's a retired race horse, Fred is his name.

Yes, I do like horses Tpin, but I like most animals, always have done.
Thank you for the picture, your daughter is a lucky girl.
It took me back to when I was younger and my Dad bought me a horse too. He was only an ex-riding school horse, but he was a gentle soul and I loved him very much. I never rode again after he died at age 24.
I have my dogs for companionship now.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2016, 05:04 PM

This afternoon I was walking our two Newfoundland dogs along the track by one of the many fields, there is a tall hedge and a fence on one side, heard some voices but couldn't see anyone, Casey the larger of the two went running up to the fence and through it, as he did so I heard this young lad call back "Dad there's a cow comming through the fence" That would be a Friesian I suppose

Here is:-

Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2016, 05:08 PM

Aah - well he has the markings
lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2016, 10:26 PM

That's one lovely Friesian!

One of our Newfies, Mr. Jiggs, was mistaken for a bear once!
The young fella that saw him ran away real fast like!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2016, 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by lovemyboys ->
One of our Newfies, Mr. Jiggs, was mistaken for a bear once!
The young fella that saw him ran away real fast like!
They often are called 'bears' but as you know they are the gentlest of breeds and love people.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top