Join for free
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2016, 06:30 PM

Re: What is the best possible thing I could do for you?

Serious question therefore serious answer - try to be a bit more agreeable.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2016, 06:33 PM

Oh Gawd!..That's done it Lad...prepare for squalls
Hawkeye
Devon UK
Hawkeye is male  Hawkeye has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2016, 06:48 PM

Send me £40,000.00 squids please I ams an poor englis student from Ukraine with zick Mother yes. I am how you zay very frendlies wis the Englis man. My hair it iz blondie an my figures iz good. I thanking you from topless of my Shirt.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2016, 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by dukeofearl ->
I got to thinking, what is the best possible thing I could ever do for you
Give Mark a slap ?

No ... a good shake and THEN a slap ... thank you
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2016, 07:08 PM

No this one is more spiritual , the giving of the bread and wine .
Well if your talking Spiritual you can hear my confession , Ive not been to Church for several months and at the beginning of this week I became a sinner , I threatened to get on a plane and ring someones neck , I lost the plot Duke what do you think i should do ..
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2016, 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by Eliza ->
Well if your talking Spiritual you can hear my confession , Ive not been to Church for several months and at the beginning of this week I became a sinner , I threatened to get on a plane and ring someones neck , I lost the plot Duke what do you think i should do ..
Oh Eliza I am shocked I have long learnt never to lose my temper as such, for the negatives out-weigh the benefits for me. Imagine if I lost my temper with my wife, no,no,no I could not live with that, it would hurt her very much and I could not live with my actions

Mind the "Utilities" you could upset , but upset yourself not while doing so. Best get somebody else to deal with them
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2016, 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
Give Mark a slap ?

No ... a good shake and THEN a slap ... thank you
Oh heavens "Burton and Taylor" live on, such passion [does he talk like Burton, you know that deep and poetic Welsh voice)

Whats up, last night it was a sweet love life and making babies and today the slings , arrows and hurt. Followed by the passion of making up again I expect, you have got it well worked out girl
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2016, 07:44 PM

Oooh thank you DOE, I would dearly love you to come here and be my permanent chauffeur please. Hubby has his company vehicle and I don't drive, so now I am retired I have to brave the wind, the rain and the cold (with my brolly usually turning inside out) whilst parked outside is the car!
That's what I get for living in the centre of London for so many years !
Thank you kindly. xx
dukeofearl
south coast uk

11-02-2016, 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
Serious question therefore serious answer - try to be a bit more agreeable.
Good choice Alan , give it a try I promise it does not hurt. Just sprinkle the dust of happiness on your posts and the light will follow.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2016, 07:47 PM

Oh heavens "Burton and Taylor" live on, such passion [does he talk like Burton, you know that deep and poetic Welsh voice)

Whats up, last night it was a sweet love life and making babies and today the slings , arrows and hurt. Followed by the passion of making up again I expect, you have got it well worked out girl
******* !!!

More like Neil Kinnock plus a lot of the time he mumbles !
On and on and on he goes ... contradicting himself, rarely getting to the point, on and on and ON ! sheeeeesh

Procrastination plays a large part in inciting me to violence

eeeeek .. hope he's not looking

I am only joking of course

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top