Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2016, 09:46 AM

Re: Happy Wednesday Folk.

buenas dias all. It´s quite hazy here this morning, yesterday we had a very unseasonal 22C and the same forecast for today, we shall see. Nothing out of the usual planned for the day, just take it as it comes. I´m glad those who had internet problems yesterday now have it resolved, there is an article here about what happened.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/bt-broadban...oss-uk-1541525

Have a lovely day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2016, 10:03 AM

Good morning fellow members a cold raw day here with heavy showers and I just got caught in one of them with Chloe.

I was going to the shops this morning but don't think I will bother I have to go out tomorrow to the dentists so may leave it till then.

There is always plenty of cleaning to do which helps me to keep fit and stay warm

Enjoy your day everyone
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2016, 10:07 AM

The passing of time. So it was Tuesday yesterday, today is Wednesday. Life is like the pages of and old book being blown by the winds of time.

Looks like I awoke this morning a bit philosophical
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2016, 10:12 AM

Good morning everyone.
Another exciting day ahead for me keeping an eye on Tony. I'll be glad when he's over his ear infection and can once more stand upright without falling over.

Have a good day all.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2016, 11:59 AM

Good morning everyone. Was sunny now gone grey so
maybe we might be having some snow soon.

Hope everyone is OK today. Sorry to hear about Tony and
hope he gets his ear infection gone soon. Terrible having
that balance problem as you feel terrible. Take care everyone x
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2016, 12:04 PM

Good Morning Each,a bright sunny frosty one here,Fab'..so been out gallivanting/shopping around Town..Have a good One Folks,x
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2016, 02:27 PM

Good afternoon all.

Popped out to the High Street for a few bits and the weather wasn't as bad as I thought, but I didn't hang about.

Back out at 6pm today, meeting up with a couple of committee members to discuss a seed order.

Ho hum.
Janette Jones
Swansea S.Wales Uk
Janette Jones is female 

04-02-2016, 12:12 PM

Good Morning Alan and All who follow! Cold dry and overcast here in Waunarlwydd. Arthur has taken Carlos our Welsh Springer Spaniel for a walk, or should I say run. I'm going in the shower and then we are going shopping when he gets back. Excellent photo Alan, enjoy the rest of the day Everyone!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top