Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2015, 09:56 AM

Re: Happy Saturday Folk.

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Morning all. Would love to visit the IoM one day.
It's a lovely island Jazzi, excellent for walking but it's one drawback is the weather. Stuck in the middle of the Irish sea it does get more than it's fair share of rain !
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2015, 10:08 AM

Good morning all very windy but still mild, rain forecast later.

Shopping this morning, then baking for the freezer later.

Enjoy your day everyone...
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2015, 10:17 AM

buenas dias all. Another June weather day in December here, if only the nights were as warm as June nights too it would be wonderful. We were out last night with Finnish friends for English fish and chips, always popular with all nationalities I think. No plans made for today, more than enough plans already made for every day this coming week. Have a pleasant day all.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2015, 10:37 AM

Good morning
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2015, 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by eyes_of_a_painter ->
You are always upto something. If you put up the tree, take a picture of it. I'm curious to see what kind of a tree fixer upper you are.
There you are Painter,I'll give myself 5/10.
shazy
lancashire
shazy is female  shazy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2015, 04:25 PM

Afternon everyone, I havent been on here for a while, so thought that I would give it another go, I hope your all keeping well, and looking forward to Christmas...Ive just got back from Fuerteventura, and back to the cold
ScottishCatLady
Moray, Scotland.
ScottishCatLady is female  ScottishCatLady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2015, 05:35 PM

Good afternoon/evening all.

Been a rather lazy day, I was going to go out and do some final Christmas shopping but there was a bottle of white wine in the fridge and I favoured that over busy shops and traffic jams.

Alas, I'm relaxing with a glass of wine, the fire on and the television in the background.

Lauren (daughter) has texted me and said she would maybe pop round tonight for a wee visit as she had her doctors appointment this afternoon (confirming pregnancy) and will want to chat about that.

I'm happy for anything that takes my mind of things so will look forward to that.

Only smoked 3 cigarettes today so I'm almost complete on the "vape" which is good. My lungs do feel much better. I couldn't quit the Pall Malls completely though, just like my alcohol - I can cut down but never give them up. "A little bit of what you fancy" is my motto.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top