Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2015, 08:24 PM

Re: To be or not to be

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
Shakespeare ? bleugh !

If you can't manage to be concisely, then why bother ?
Because you can't be concise with being. It just is. Thus, the be in the be and the I in you see.. See what I mean ?
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2015, 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by eyes_of_a_painter ->
because you can't be concise with being. It just is. Thus, the be in the be and the i in you see.. See what i mean ?
**** *** ?
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2015, 08:30 PM

**** *** ?
Complicated isn't ? But don't mind me. I really have no clue why I am the way I am. So to avoid further complications I just try to be. See ?
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2015, 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by eyes_of_a_painter ->
Complicated isn't ? But don't mind me. I really have no clue why I am the way I am. So to avoid further complications I just try to be. See ?
This sounds like a decent way to make one's passage through life.

Doing one's 'thing' without inflicting pain on others ... even though they may think we're potty
eyes_of_a_painter
n

14-12-2015, 08:43 PM

This sounds like a decent way to make one's passage through life.

Doing one's 'thing' without inflicting pain on others ... even though they may think we're potty
Very.. very good, Rachel ! A woman who has come to understand, the secret of the be, in the, to be or not to be
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2015, 09:06 PM

Is spending 22 days of your life peeing, time well spent, a loo, a loo, my kingdom for a loo.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2015, 09:10 PM

To be or not to be, only to be again. I think that’s what the ancient scribbler was on about Rodolfo…reincarnation.
We tend to think, and who can blame us because our intellect is limited, that we only have one life, I think we have countless lives. You be then you don’t be, it’s a series of ins and outs, a major difference is that when we come in again we can’t remember where we were when we went out, that’s a good thing, we don’t need to drag all the obsolete trash from the old life into a fresh new life do we, it would be like, as the old Buddhist Monk said, trying to stick old dead leaves onto a new branch of a tree, totally unnecessary and foolish. Oh if only we had a little bit more understanding.

I think I found me calling, a bit late but who cares, I'm going off to be a Buddhist Monk, I'll ask the Wife will she let me.
eyes_of_a_painter
n

14-12-2015, 10:00 PM

Originally Posted by dukeofearl ->
Is spending 22 days of your life peeing, time well spent, a loo, a loo, my kingdom for a loo.
If my calculations serve right, it would take 365 days to fill a pool with your pee. Talking about being pissed off..
eyes_of_a_painter
n

14-12-2015, 10:03 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
To be or not to be, only to be again. I think that’s what the ancient scribbler was on about Rodolfo…reincarnation.
We tend to think, and who can blame us because our intellect is limited, that we only have one life, I think we have countless lives. You be then you don’t be, it’s a series of ins and outs, a major difference is that when we come in again we can’t remember where we were when we went out, that’s a good thing, we don’t need to drag all the obsolete trash from the old life into a fresh new life do we, it would be like, as the old Buddhist Monk said, trying to stick old dead leaves onto a new branch of a tree, totally unnecessary and foolish. Oh if only we had a little bit more understanding.

I think I found me calling, a bit late but who cares, I'm going off to be a Buddhist Monk, I'll ask the Wife will she let me.
Thats deep, Jimmy. Why the hell would I go so far as the Himilayan mountains for enlightenment when I have you
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2015, 11:36 PM

“If all his powers were revealed to us we would shudder in terror and drop dead of fright”
No not the great Buddha, none other than Lex Luthor of Superman fame, that must have been before he heard about Kryptonite.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top