Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2015, 08:47 AM

Re: Happy Wednesday Folk.

Good morning all.

Great news about the Carpet Alan.

Dry and very mild outside today.

Going out shopping this afternoon.

Have a nice day all.
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2015, 08:52 AM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Spectacular photo Alan, you have seen some wonderful scenery.

Ive decided to pay a visit to A&E as im not happy with my legs and knees, pharmacist,said i may have possible circulation problems.

So if i disappear you will know where i am.
What does your GP say Nom ?
The docs at your local hospital Accident and Emergency dept will not be happy with you just turning up with sore legs. They deal with trauma cases.

May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2015, 09:58 AM

Good Morning Each,still a bit wet and windy here...A parcel didn't arrive yesterday as arranged so They're sending it Today but I'm not waiting in,have got cabin fever and need some fresh air,They can put it in the SH....Hope They sort You out at the Hosp' Nom..have a good day All.x
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2015, 10:19 AM

buenas dias all. Sunny and blue sky again. I´m going to our local town market for a wander round and to buy some veg. Nothing else planned for today. I hope you get good news about your legs Nom. Have a pleasant day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2015, 10:20 AM

Hi

Good morning all.

Nice and dry here, going to try and get some leaves up before the rain starts again.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2015, 10:24 AM

Good morning everyone.
Hope everyone is well.
I have the same problem Oxymoron. My Grandkids
live in France so I am lucky that I do see them on
Skype. I do have a holiday at least once a year
to see them but it is heart wrenching not seeing them
in person for 51 weeks of the year.

Hope everyone has a nice day. Barry I think its
going to rain in the Midlands today and into the night
so hope you get the roof done early. Nice for your
quick carpet Alan. What colour is it?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2015, 10:29 AM

Good morning eveyone it's good to see the sun again...

Nom, I hope all goes well for you at the A&E, they will certainly help you. If you have the time later, please let us know how you get on.
My husband has to see his doctor this morning to hear the results of the xray of his leg taken two weeks ago.

Enjoy your day all ...
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2015, 10:49 AM

Morning everyone

Dry day here today which makes a change. New washing machine turning up as we speak. Wont get to try it out until Friday as at work today and out all day tomorrow.

Enjoy the rest of your day folks
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2015, 11:30 AM

Good morning all, last night was another very stormy night, anything that wasn't nailed down blew all over the garden, we've just finished sorting it out, I'm glad I had a new roof put on me shed last year or I would have been in trouble, the old roof was falling apart and definitely would have blown off.
Enjoy your day Folks.
JainieB
Hampshire UK
JainieB is female  JainieB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2015, 12:00 PM

Good morning all,
Another lovely pic Alan.
That's good news about the carpet.
Nom, I hope all goes well at your A & E, hasn't your doc been any help.
I'm lucky in that most of my family live near by, and my oldest granddaughter is having us all for the day.
My youngest GS lives in London with his mum, but I hope they'll come down to see us before they go away to Scotland for the holiday.
I'm out to lunch with one of my daughter's today. otherwise no plans.
Enjoy your day everyone, whatever you are doing.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top