Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2015, 09:08 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday

Good morning everyone. It's a really beautiful day here in Shropshire. Just watered the hanging baskets and planters. It certainly feels good to be alive on a lovely day such as this.

Unfortunately for us here, tomorrow has been forecast with torrential rain !! I guess there will be no need for my watering can, It will more likely be mug of tea in hand looking aimlessly out of the kitchen window ! Oh well, come what may, I am loving today so warm wishes to you all xxx
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2015, 09:13 AM

I'd say precipitation is nigh (here) and the weather forcast woman just said torrential rain cometh ... good ... I shan't need to attend to my grass seed which I've been watering a few times per day.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2015, 09:37 AM

buenas dias all. Lovely photo plantman. Nothing new to report about the weather here, very hot, sunny and at the present time not feeling quite so humid. Nothing special planned for today, just a "take it as it comes" day.
Have a nice day all.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2015, 09:44 AM

Good morning
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2015, 10:02 AM

Looks like the SE is hanging on to the grey damp stuff. Horse manure however is piling up again here, nobody seems to want it. Then I believe it is just an "Old Wives" tale that it is good for the garden, try seaweed.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2015, 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by dukeofearl ->
Horse manure however is piling up again here, nobody seems to want it. Then I believe it is just an "Old Wives" tale that it is good for the garden, try seaweed.
By all means but not so easy to come by eighty miles inland Mike.....
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2015, 10:51 AM

Morning

Very red - hurt my eyes.

Well, I'm getting back my fitness. Hard club run last night and not an ache this morning. Estimation of weight loss around 20lb. Feel so much better and NO knee pain.

Joint pain? Lose weight. Simples.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2015, 11:39 AM

MKJ - you're making me feel tired just reading what you have been up to ! . Well done you ! Isn't it a wonderful feeling when you have achieved something that makes you feel proud of yourself - which you have - and the pain that no doubt has blighted your life - has gone away ! Yeeeeeeh !

Plantman - that really is a beautiful picture - what with seeing the sun shining out of my bedroom window first thing and then your picture - it cheered me up no end. Thank you for sharing it.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top