Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
ShirleyMarie
Michigan, USA
ShirleyMarie is female  ShirleyMarie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2015, 10:01 AM

Re: Happy Thursday Folk.

Not many people get up this early. I like to take my meds and get that done with until evening and another batch of pills and shots. Keeps me going.... Going to have a pretty strong chance of thunder storms in the afternoon. Kathy, a home aide helped me shower yesterday and the effort wiped me out. A aide comes every day for awhile to help get me going better. I hope none of you arre this bad....want everyone to be well as can be
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2015, 10:03 AM

Good morning all, not a bad day here. We have two dogs here today, my daughter and her hubby are off for a few days break and we've taken the dog in with us, the pair of them get on great (the dogs) so no problems.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2015, 10:28 AM

Good morning
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2015, 10:29 AM

Good morning everyone. Sun is shining and washing out on the line
Thanks for your wishes ShirleyMarie. Hope you are not in too much
pain today. Also cutting Holly trees down is not exactly what I
would recommend to a Lady Meg. Glad you managed to get out
of bed to type your post
Hope everyone is well too. Take care all and have a nice Thursday.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2015, 10:49 AM

Morning folks, overdid it yesterday, fell last night and split my head open, just waiting for the district nurse to come and fit my vacuum pump to my foot will ask her to take a look at it. Just looked at the next 10 days weather forecast, cold and wet, more like March than June
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2015, 02:39 PM

Oh dear Nom, I hope the nurse sorted you out and you are okay.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2015, 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Morning folks, overdid it yesterday, fell last night and split my head open, just waiting for the district nurse to come and fit my vacuum pump to my foot will ask her to take a look at it. Just looked at the next 10 days weather forecast, cold and wet, more like March than June

Dear oh dear, what are we going to do with you?

Did you get it sorted ok?

susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2015, 04:58 PM

My god Brian, what next? Hope the Nurse sorts it out for you.

Good evening all.

Has been a beautiful hot sunny day here and I am still sweating, off to the Doctors now.

Have a nice evening all.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2015, 06:09 PM

Nurse took a look but said its not too deep, only dressed my foot, still waiting for the special pump to arrive.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2015, 11:09 PM

Oh well, I guess that's not so bad. Nothing broken, so won't have to have your head in a sling for weeks.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top