Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2015, 06:22 PM

Re: Are you a grunter ?

Originally Posted by Suzuki Sue ->
But years ago i use to have to grunt when i did Karate we were made to, as you were putting your full force into punching something.
I didn't realise that Sue you must be an expert and do it with style
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2015, 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I didn't realise that Sue you must be an expert and do it with style
Yep and i stamp my foot when i don't get my own way!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2015, 06:24 PM

Goodness me we could have our own choir here made up of grunts
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2015, 06:40 PM

My children call them mum/dad noises..

Ive also been infected with the mum humming virus..
It causes the infected person to hum along to the instore music, as the virus progresses it may cause the sufferer to break into to song or even a little dance..
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

26-05-2015, 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by Cass ->
My children call them mum/dad noises..

Ive also been infected with the mum humming virus..
It causes the infected person to hum along to the instore music, as the virus progresses it may cause the sufferer to break into to song or even a little dance..
@ Cass , I am relieved to say I haven't been infected yet
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2015, 06:43 PM

I'm not but my Hubby is , if he bends down to tie his shoe lace ,theres a little grunt in fact most things he does with a little grunt. Like its hard work ,I've given up asking him to do jobs , no grunting with me i just get on and do it ,
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2015, 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Are you a grunter..

I don't like to hear tennis players 'grunting' it spoils the flow for me and I suddenly realised the other day when moving a chest of draws that I have become a grunter
I'm pleased to say I'm not a grunter Meg.
No need for me to do any grunting, the wife supplies all the grunting in our house. I never grunt or groan, I never get the urge to grunt, I think a lot of oldies do it out of habit and I suspect some may actually enjoy it. I hate the sound of human grunts, I think my cranky old grandfather put me off grunting sounds when I was a kid, he did more grunting than talking. As for the grunting in Tennis, it’s all put on, you never heard them grunting like that years ago on TV, well I didn’t.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2015, 06:46 AM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
I'm pleased to say I'm not a grunter Meg.
No need for me to do any grunting, the wife supplies all the grunting in our house. I never grunt or groan, I never get the urge to grunt, I think a lot of oldies do it out of habit and I suspect some may actually enjoy it. I hate the sound of human grunts, I think my cranky old grandfather put me off grunting sounds when I was a kid, he did more grunting than talking. As for the grunting in Tennis, it’s all put on, you never heard them grunting like that years ago on TV, well I didn’t.

I guess they want to be heard
Maddy
somewwhere.....
Maddy is female  Maddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2015, 10:20 PM

not a grunter -not sure how it goes ... but i can do a good sigh ...
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2015, 10:24 PM

No, I was once told "You can only expect Grunts from Pigs".

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top