Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2015, 04:42 PM

Re: I'm just wild about Harry .............

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
I adore the picture of him mimicking the baby! Happy faces from both them and the mother.
Oh yes Jazzi - another favourite

Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2015, 04:44 PM

And another .................
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2015, 04:45 PM

Thanks Patsy, not seen the second one.
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2015, 04:53 PM

He's the most "normal" of the Royals, has a good sense of humour and cheeky with it, luv him!
Anita
Midlands, UK
Anita is female  Anita has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2015, 05:10 PM

I think he and William are just different, William is just more reserved and he has to remember his future role and be on the right side of his granny.
I love Harry but I think William is just as nice in his own way, you can see how much he loves his little boy and his wife and new baby.
William is also more uneasy with the press than Harry which reflects his personality and the relationship between his Mother and the press.
stevmk2
Milton Keynes
stevmk2 is male  stevmk2 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2015, 05:15 PM

Prince Henry Charles Albert David, otherwise known as Harry is the most popular Royal person on the planet.

He is the epitome of his forebears - a man of ad for the people.

I like him - he's a Man's man but has a soft side too and he is not afraid to show it either.

He'd make a great King.....................stevmk2
Anita
Midlands, UK
Anita is female  Anita has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2015, 05:28 PM

I think Harry is probably very grateful that he won't have to take on the duties of heir to the throne.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

16-05-2015, 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by Anita ->
I think he and William are just different, William is just more reserved and he has to remember his future role and be on the right side of his granny.
I love Harry but I think William is just as nice in his own way, you can see how much he loves his little boy and his wife and new baby.
William is also more uneasy with the press than Harry which reflects his personality and the relationship between his Mother and the press.
Absolutely agree with you - William is a great guy too
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2015, 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by Anita ->
I completely agree and we are lucky to have them both IMO
Water Dragon
Brisbane Australia
Water Dragon is male  Water Dragon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2015, 09:33 PM

I am no fan of royalty, but I am on the same page as these two.
Grandma and Charlie should get out of the way for King William and the world would be a better place IMHO.
Ah ......I better go and hide to get away from the royal brick bats.Ha Ha

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top