Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2014, 04:06 PM

Re: This week

I have done very little today, just put some washing in and a quick Hoover round. We will just carry on life as normal until New Year's Eve and then we are out for the evening.
Grumblewagon
Aberdeenshire
Grumblewagon is male  Grumblewagon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2014, 04:30 PM

The weather is a bit depressing here. Not so much bad, just dull and miserable. Normally we would spend a lot of time on the beach, but the tide's in around lunch time, so there's not such a lot of sand to run around on. Still, I've got pheasants to pluck and gut - that will cheer me up for a while.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2014, 05:24 PM

For us the time between Christmas and new year we will be at work.
My husband works nights at Morrison's so you can image the shelves need stocking up again.
Myself I am back at work monday, as I don't work Thursday or Fridays I have had no extra days off.
I am not complaining but it will be nice to get out again, it has rained for the last two days here so been stuck inside.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2014, 05:50 PM

I'm having a "Betwixmas" dance break in Blackpool .... arrived today ... three nights and 1 morning of dancing ... home after breakfast on Tuesday .... lovely !!!

Very nice hotel, etc, etc, and much cheaper than the Christmas and New Year breaks
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2014, 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by myrtle ->
I'm having a "Betwixmas" dance break in Blackpool .... arrived today ... three nights and 1 morning of dancing ... home after breakfast on Tuesday .... lovely !!!

Very nice hotel, etc, etc, and much cheaper than the Christmas and New Year breaks
Good for you M - don't trip over them heels x
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2014, 06:06 PM

We usually go away for a few days between Christmas and New Year then when we're back will be at the daughters who is very kindly cooking New Year dinner, lovely!
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2014, 06:46 PM

Myrtle and Cranberry I think you have the right idea! Enjoy yourselves!
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2014, 07:01 PM

To me it feels like being in limbo - and now being marooned in the house because of the weather!!
Roll on New Year when we can get back to the normal routine.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2014, 08:39 PM

Nothing special here either, just take it as it comes. We havenīt finished with Christmas here, we have the Spanish Christmas to come yet, 6th January. On the evening of the 5th are the 3 Kings processions and then everything closed again on the 6th. Hopefully things will return to some kind of normality after that.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2014, 10:31 PM

I've got a nice meal out to look forward to on New Years Eve because it's my son's birthday and I said I'll treat him and his girlfriend. I will drive so they can have a drink, though he doesn't drink much anyway. In fact, thinking of it, he'd perhaps prefer to go without a drink so he can drive, as I don't think he likes my driving that much!

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top