Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2014, 09:49 AM

Re: Happy Thursday Folk.

Happy Thursday everyone.

I'm going to Manchester today to see Vincent and Flavia (Strictly Come Dancing) in their show "Dance till Dawn". Wonderful !

Enjoy your day
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2014, 10:18 AM

buenas dias all. Another lovely sunny and warm day here. I´m confined to home today as my son has borrowed the car for the day to take his wife sightseeing, just the two of them. I´m ready for a bit of peace, we´ve already done some sightseeing and a lot of walking since Monday. Yesterday we did a long beach walk then cut through the campo and walked back via the Salinas, approximately 6 kilometres, but it was very pleasant.
Have a nice day everyone.
shazy
lancashire
shazy is female  shazy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2014, 10:30 AM

Morning everyone, its a bit dull here, but no rain..
I have no plans for today, just go with the flow..
May do a bit more in the Garden..see how it goes

Shazy..
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2014, 12:05 PM

Good morning fellow members a dull morning with rain on the way.

I went to do the shopping and came back to find the builder had arrived to brick up the patch under the windows where the leak is. I hadn't expected him today but never mind it will be done at last.
I better go and make him some tea

Enjoy your day everyone

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top