Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2013, 01:55 PM

Re: Happy Wednesday Folk.

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Good afternoon all, dull and cloudy here today. I've been to town shopping with the wife earlier, what an ordeal, I hate having to go shopping with her, she spends hours making up her mind while I have to stand there waiting, but she insisted she came with me as I needed a new jacket for this upcoming christening in September, I must have tried on a dozen jackets before she found one she liked, nothing about whether I liked it or not, I was going to slip into town on my own but she was coming in the gate as I was going out and that was that. Women, they are a species out on their own.
Enjoy the day Folks.
Get off with you Jem you know you love being 'supervised' by your lovely lady
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2013, 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Good afternoon all, dull and cloudy here today. I've been to town shopping with the wife earlier, what an ordeal, I hate having to go shopping with her, she spends hours making up her mind while I have to stand there waiting, but she insisted she came with me as I needed a new jacket for this upcoming christening in September, I must have tried on a dozen jackets before she found one she liked, nothing about whether I liked it or not, I was going to slip into town on my own but she was coming in the gate as I was going out and that was that. Women, they are a species out on their own.
Enjoy the day Folks.
Jem - I have 'no say' in what my Hubs chooses to wear, altho' sometimes I just have to put me foot down !
As for me - he would choose florals and patterns !! Yuk
Sometimes you men need our guidance - its a fact of life
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2013, 03:15 PM

What is it with some women who keep fiddling around with you when you dress up to go out?, my missus gives me a sort of inspection looking me up and down and then it's always something like "What way have you got your collar, come here an I'll fix you" or "Don't tell me you're going to go out in THAT tie, do you want to make a holy show of me?". I suppose it's a good thing really otherwise one could go out with ones shirt sticking out or worse, but it's also very annoying.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2013, 03:29 PM

Ya have to look at it this way Jem - to be ignored, like ya dont matter - is worse. Shes proud of her man, wants him to look dapper - see Jem, we mean well ........
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2013, 03:45 PM

Good evening all. I thought it was Sheila as well Alan.

It's been a lovely sunny hot day today. Went to see my Mum, did some cleaning for her, then took her out around the shops for a while, had lunch, then came back home.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top