Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2013, 06:35 PM

Re: help,i'm trapped in my fridge.

Hi DJteel a warm welcome to the forum!
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2013, 01:34 AM

Originally Posted by djteel ->
Help, I'm trapped in my Fridge
Me too, I only came in to check that the light worked.
Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada
Annie Jack is female  Annie Jack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2013, 04:23 AM

Originally Posted by djteel ->
Hello//I was just surfing the internet and somehow accidentally googled "over 50 forums" and i landed here.
Out of curiosity I googled "how to escape from frig" and got lots of links about pudding monsters. Welcome!
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2013, 09:33 AM

Hello DJ and welcome from me too.

Originally Posted by Cheshire Cat ->
Good morning and welcome from me too.
Can you see the light in there?
Cheshire - you're not thinking straight! Of course he has a light in his fridge - how would he manage to see the keyboard and which forum he's on (although how he got stuck in the fridge has yet to be disclosed to us )
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2013, 10:41 AM

QUOTE=ben-varrey;271534]Hello DJ and welcome from me too.

Cheshire - you're not thinking straight! Of course he has a light in his fridge - how would he manage to see the keyboard and which forum he's on (although how he got stuck in the fridge has yet to be disclosed to us )[/QUOTE]
-------------------
Ah but would he see the light - if he is stuck in the fridge with the door closed, wouldn't the light be off.
Never tried it myself - there are much warmer places to "see the light" than in a fridge unless, of course, you are hungry
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2013, 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
Ah but would he see the light - if he is stuck in the fridge with the door cloed, wouldn't the light be off.
Never tried it myself - there are much warmer places to "see the light" unless, of course, you are hungry or trying to see the aurora borealis.
Blast, hadn't thought of that okay (nifty bit of footwork going on here now ) he only said he was stuck in it - he didn't say the door was completely closed, maybe it's only closed a bit or, maybe, he's become wedged in there and his feet are preventing him from closing the door!

(phew - think I got outta that one. Probably put him off ever coming back again after reading our responses )
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2013, 11:50 AM

Aaaahhh! but is the light ON or is it OFF, that is the question.

We'll just have to wait till he returns and then we'll know.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2013, 11:57 AM

People, people, people - everyone knows that when you shut the fridge door the light goes off.

As proof of that statement I offer this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Bs21_EprWM
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2013, 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by ben-varrey ->
Blast, hadn't thought of that okay (nifty bit of footwork going on here now ) he only said he was stuck in it - he didn't say the door was completely closed, maybe it's only closed a bit or, maybe, he's become wedged in there and his feet are preventing him from closing the door!

(phew - think I got outta that one. Probably put him off ever coming back again after reading our responses )
OK ben-varrey, we will have to wait until he comes back and lets us know if he had his feet wedging the fridge door open or not.
I hope he hasn't been put off by us messing around hoping to raise a smile (I can only speak for myself, but I am a daft old bat anyway).
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK

28-04-2013, 12:25 PM

Then that's you and me both Aerolor - it's better to have a titter over something isn't it.

Given his thread title - he was remarkably short on information about it!

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top