Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2013, 10:46 AM

Re: Happy Wednesday Folk.

Good morning fellow members :grin: I can hardly bring myself to mention the weather as it is grey and bleak and gradually getting darker

I had hoped to hang out the sheets before I go to buy paint to decorate my bedroom which I thought I might start very soon now that spring is here .

Off to get my car MOTed later this morning so a busy day ahead.

Enjoy your day everyone
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2013, 10:57 AM

Good morning all.
Bright but cloudy
Looks like everyone has their day planned but me..we haven't a plan of action yet but I do have a book to finish and some baking to do.
As it is the first day of spring - we have just decided to do some work in the greenhouse! Sorted.
Have a good day everyone.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2013, 11:27 AM

Morning everyone, have a good dall all.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2013, 11:54 AM

Good morning everyone. Snowing here but a rise in temperature would take it all away,- please!!!
Doing some ancestry today cant be bothered going out in this weather. Take care all and have a nice day.
WinterRose
Ohio / Indiana
WinterRose is female  WinterRose has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2013, 12:40 PM

Wishing each and everyone a good morning / afternoon to one and all so I am still down with my COLD and so I am going to grab some HOT TEA and then head back to bed so see you all later !!!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2013, 03:58 PM

Good afternoon all, I'm very busy today, I just popped in for a spot of lunch, I eventually found the spot but found it difficult to get off the plate, I had to wet the tip of my finger to stick to it then put it in my mouth, not sure what it was, the wife said it was a dwarf dumpling, tasted more like a dead fly to me, didn't do much for my hunger, but no use complaining, we all have to tighten our belts, pretty soon I'll be using a boy scouts woggle to hold my trousers up, hard times indeed, hope your budget is not as severe as ours was.
Take care folks.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top