Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2013, 03:15 PM

Re: Have a Great Saturday Folk.

Good afternoon all, it's a lovely day here, the sun is shining and it's quite mild. I had to get in some groceries this morning as the wife was still a bit weak after the bad dose of flu she had, much worse than me, however just to be on the safe side I went out instead, I don't mind doing it, if only the old dears in the shops would get on with it and stop yapping to the grocer, baker, and anyone else they can, keep you there for ages with their useless chatter, the place is like a little village, everybody knows everybody, if I was to do this all the time I would go bonkers, now me, I just walk in, ask for what I want then out again, simple. That completes the moan for the day.
Great to her you're happy with Loki's results Rosemary.
Enjoy the weekend folks.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2013, 03:52 PM

Good Afternoon, had a lovely walk in the Woods today with the dog, it was quite warm with my coat on....may have to rake out my Hoodie instead.
Enjoy the rest of the day.
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2013, 04:30 PM

The snowdrops plus a couple of days of sun make it really feel like the worst of winter may be over - though the nasty weather man is talking about the return of the cold easterly wind again next week Boo. The sunshine at the end of the week was lovely and at least the outside looks a bit better from a few bits of tidying and sweeping. I think the gutter on the garage is ging to need some (professional) work after the snow

Enjoy the remainder of your Saturday everyone

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top