Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2013, 02:03 PM

Re: Happy Saturday Folk.

Good morning fellow members the sun is shining and the snow melting so it is back to being knee deep in mud

I am busy making more Marmalade, after this lot I will have 18 jars and think I might have got a teeny bit carried away
That should be enough to supply the family until next spring.

Mags congratulations on your wedding anniversary tomorrow...

Have a pleasant day everyone
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2013, 02:40 PM

All the snow is GONE! Not even a tiny bit left, all gone. Thank goodness.

Got up at noon today (I know!) and somebody must have broken into my house and drank my bottle of whiskey because I could swear it was full last night

Not a bad day, nice and sunny with a crisp breeze.

Have a good day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2013, 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
Congratulations to you and your husband Mags...........and they said it would never last, lol.
Originally Posted by Meg ->
Good morning fellow members the sun is shining and the snow melting so it is back to being knee deep in mud

Mags congratulations on your wedding anniversary tomorrow...

Have a pleasant day everyone
Thank you Alan and Meg ....
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2013, 04:00 PM

'afternoon Alan and all above

Just been out with Rianna for a walk in the forrest, she loved it. Sadly Baruska is not up to long walks now but we do try to get her out occassionaly as the vet said it will help her.
Temperature is minus 9 C but they are promising it will get warmer next week

Originally Posted by Antibrown ->
Photobucket is getting right up my nose, it keeps saying my password is wrong, then it says my email is wrong, I feel like kicking it into touch.
Exact same thing happened with me AB and I've given them the elbow someone told me that their security is not too good so that was the deciding factor for me.

Have you tried TINYPIC they seem quite good but I'm no expert, can only upload one pic at a time to forums etc 'tho.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2013, 04:58 PM

Good afternoon all, slept in late today, catching up for all the late nights last week. It's fairly mild here, we were very lucky escaping all that dreaded snow you had in the UK, you have my genuine sympathies, I can't stand the stuff.
Lovely picture of the cliffs Alan, that white layer near the top looks impressive, must have had a lot of snow then for a long time.
Aw Mags, what a lovely thoughtful chap you have, my best wishes to you both, enjoy yourselves.

Photobucket had to drag me kicking and screaming into their new setup AB, I'm still trying to come to terms with it, no problem getting in though.
Have a good weekend folks.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2013, 05:25 PM

Evening all, just got on here. We still have quite a bit of snow, as last night it fell down about 3am in the morning, I still went out to visit my Mum though and went shopping, and the sun has been out all day, so the snow is melting.

Happy Anniversary Mags, 40 years is a long time, i've done 30 years.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top