Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2012, 03:31 PM

Re: Happy Sunday Everyone.

Very Dull and Cloudy Today. Was out with Dageus early this Morning and was held up by a load of Ducks on the way home.....they wern't for letting the Car past either, just glared at me and waddled about Quacking.

anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2012, 04:31 PM

Today as you all know is remembrance sunday and I thought of all the people who died in both wars and also the ones who died recently fighting for God knows what. I also remembered their mothers.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2012, 04:34 PM

Good afternoon all, dull and showery here today. The boys have gone home and we are all alone again, the fire is burning merrily away, a glass of fine port is in hand and a slim cigar at mouth, what more could a man ask for.
Roxy I hope you are on the mend, when you have that dose you don't be able for anything. thank you for the interesting history of Eilean Donan Castle, it's a beautiful place and now I can put a title to it for my collection, much obliged.
Have a nice afternoon and night Folks.

Just a little reminder that the big day is only 5 weeks off, and I know you all just love Christmas.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top