Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 12:17 PM

Re: Good Morning Tuesday.

Good morning
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 01:11 PM

Re: Good Morning Tuesday.

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Good morning fellow members we had a heavy frost last night and all is white this morning.
I was annoyed to find a neighbour I don't know very well down the lane this morning and the possibility I might have to make polite conversation . I was grateful for my hood and scarf which enabled me to pretend I hadn't seen him and to dive through a gate into the field

Not a lot planned for today, thank goodness it is the last day of the enforced holiday and we can all get back to normal soon.

Enjoy your your everyone
Wish that tactic would work with me, as I try to avoid a local man who is always on the buses to and from the market, with or without his sister. he just strikes up a conversation with anybody, regardless. Harmless, but one deffo to avoid.

I turn my head to avoid him but yesterday on the bus he poked me on the arm and said, 'lady, that's it, I ain't going out anymore. Staying in to watch West Ham.'

Arghhhh!!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top