Join for free
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2014, 02:15 PM

Re: Identification.

That’s easy Mups, if you had everyone here seated in a big hotel lounge, the grumpy ones would remain grumpy and the cheerful ones remain cheerful, the political ones would be wearing a badge or a piece of their party’s colouring about them, the medical ones would be checking to see if you are too pale or too flushed up, the photographers would have a camera slung around their necks, Azz and the mods would be in the background checking the attendance numbers, it’s that simple.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2014, 02:23 PM

Fab !!
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2014, 02:29 PM

Good One Jem...and of course SOME would be recognised by Their accents ;~)
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2014, 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by aquablue ->
Good One Jem...and of course SOME would be recognised by Their accents ;~)
Oh of course May, that could be very interesting, I didn't want to travel there, separating the wheat from the chaff, accents still are a big thing with some people, the real La-de-Da's would be unveiled no doubt and I would be sitting quietly at the bar reading my copy of 'The Tatler'.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2014, 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
That’s easy Mups, if you had everyone here seated in a big hotel lounge, the grumpy ones would remain grumpy and the cheerful ones remain cheerful, the political ones would be wearing a badge or a piece of their party’s colouring about them, the medical ones would be checking to see if you are too pale or too flushed up, the photographers would have a camera slung around their necks, Azz and the mods would be in the background checking the attendance numbers, it’s that simple.
What a lovely image that makes, Jem!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2014, 03:04 PM

Oh of course May, that could be very interesting, I didn't want to travel there, separating the wheat from the chaff, accents still are a big thing with some people, the real La-de-Da's would be unveiled no doubt and I would be sitting quietly at the bar reading my copy of 'The Tatler'.

I can't imagine that for one minute - nor would I want to
Gave me a laugh tho'
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2014, 03:21 PM

HEH HEH,..And I'd be sat beside You with My nose in the air reading the 'Lady' magazine ;~)
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

17-12-2014, 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by aquablue ->
HEH HEH,..And I'd be sat beside You with My nose in the air reading the 'Lady' magazine ;~)
Now why didn't I think of that - bloomin obvious why
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

17-12-2014, 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Now why didn't I think of that - bloomin obvious why
But You ARE a Lady Patsy in every way :~)
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2014, 03:24 PM

I'm always on my best behaviour on forums.

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top