Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2017, 10:55 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday

Morning all.

Apart from a hasty trip to the paper shop this morning I only have plans for either going back to bed, or sitting down (with brief exercises). The weather is set to deteriorate by the afternoon, so want to make sure I have my daily dose of the Daily Mail.

By 2.30am I had to relent and take an extremely strong pain killer: one given to me by the hospital after my surgery 3 years ago. Did spend hours (I think) still trying to sleep but was surprised to open my eyes and see it was light out (8am). Not so much spasms by the night time but somebody stabbing me in the back, along with using an electric drill.

Pain this morning has eased a bit, but I'll continue with the diazepam and paracetamol, and only resort to the other drug if pain becomes unmanageable again.

Have given my excuses for tonight's committee meeting, and the library know not to expect me for the computer classes, which will now start early February.

Managed to get a large shop yesterday, by car, and brought it all in by packing the push along sholley frame (the one that has the broken handle and needs to be chucked)! Got a cooked chicken and the carcase is now in a slow cooker, making a chicken stock.

Apart from all that, all is ok!
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2017, 11:32 AM

Good morning
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2017, 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Lovely picture Meg, but I am not sure that you caught Chloe's best side.
Oh I don't know Twink I think Chloe has a lovely little bottom

She was concentrating on watching the bee, had I moved her it would have flown away along with her interest ....
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2017, 03:05 PM

Afternoon all.

Its been a lovely sunny day here, still sunny now but the wind is coming up a bit.

Went into Town this morning and bought nothing.

Glad you managed to get to the shops today Jazzi.

Cleo is lovely.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top