Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
callumsmum
warwickshire uk
callumsmum is female  callumsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2011, 05:45 PM

Re: Christmas markets

You can see its not packed here as it stretches up a street and up to the town hall

callumsmum
warwickshire uk
callumsmum is female  callumsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2011, 05:46 PM

Kazz
West Mids
Kazz is female  Kazz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2011, 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by callumsmum ->
Ah The Floozie in the Jacuzzi
Kazz
West Mids
Kazz is female  Kazz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2011, 06:00 PM

Sorry meant to add, I have been to the German markets, it is good fun a few years ago they had the ice skating rink and the Birmingham eye too. They are building the new library there now..........should be good

This shows what the artist impression is.
http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=bir...WjM3CBA&zoom=1

To the right hand side of the bottom picture is of course the hall of memory. And to the left the Rep theatre is Symphony hall where my Mom and Dad go for theatre trips.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2011, 08:26 PM

We have a French Market comes to Carlisle,its great fun.
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2011, 09:34 PM

now that looks A fun place to shop
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2011, 11:29 PM

Brilliant pics...brought back memories of when I visited my Niece in Germany just before Christmas 3 years ago-she took me round the markets-enjoyed strolling through them...
callumsmum
warwickshire uk

12-11-2011, 05:53 AM

Originally Posted by Kazz ->
Sorry meant to add, I have been to the German markets, it is good fun a few years ago they had the ice skating rink and the Birmingham eye too. They are building the new library there now..........should be good

This shows what the artist impression is.
http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=bir...WjM3CBA&zoom=1

To the right hand side of the bottom picture is of course the hall of memory. And to the left the Rep theatre is Symphony hall where my Mom and Dad go for theatre trips.
That looks amazing ..I go to Birmingham a lot as Husband is from their and we shop their as their are no decent shops where i am living.I go to the xmas market every year its just interesting and i love to browse i often buy myself a crystal from it as i collect them.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top