Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2016, 10:01 PM

Re: Women and Dancing

Originally Posted by myrtle ->
Lol Mups I'm here lurking in the background

Are we talking about "proper" dancing here as in Ballroom and Latin ?

If so .... Ahhhhh it's just wonderful to float around the floor with a man who can really dance .... mmmmmm

BUT ... I'll settle for a smooch with anyone with a pulse

Ah. There you are Myrtle.

Now's your chance Swimmy, ask Myrtle about what is puzzling you. . . go on then . . . . . she's waiting. . . .
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2016, 10:40 PM

I love a bit of a jig about but OH always dances like Mr Bean on a bad day although I did catch him once. Swaying seductively, hips swaying rhythmically, dipping and swinging his body while his arms swung gently back and forth....
Of course there was no music involved, he was spraying a car and wanted even layers of paint!
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2016, 10:44 PM

mmmm .... Sounds like perfect rumba moves Cass
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2016, 10:47 PM

@ Cass. ...
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2016, 10:59 PM

Originally Posted by Cass ->
I love a bit of a jig about but OH always dances like Mr Bean on a bad day although I did catch him once. Swaying seductively, hips swaying rhythmically, dipping and swinging his body while his arms swung gently back and forth....
Of course there was no music involved, he was spraying a car and wanted even layers of paint!

You just gave me a belly laugh.....
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2016, 11:02 PM

Cass, thank you, this has to be one of the funniest replies I've read in ages.

Absolutely brilliant

Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2016, 01:26 AM

Originally Posted by eyes_of_a_painter ->
Well dancing can tell a woman a lot about a man. By the way a man dances she can tell if he is fun and good in bed.

Plus dancing speaks in other ways too. Its a great tool for picking up women
Yes a man who moves well on the dance floor is generally good in other ways too

But don't worry you gents who can't dance we ladies can teach you the moves
lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2016, 01:39 AM

Another belly laugh here!
Thank you!!
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2016, 06:31 AM

But why do they form a circle to dance round handbags, or dance in lines, of pretend to be South Americans zumbering.

Whats wrong with Maypoles and Morris dancing.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top