Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2010, 08:19 PM

Re: Factual thoughts on Marriage

Originally Posted by Antibrown ->
You are right Alicat but you forgot the most important one which has served us well for 50yrs.

Trust.
We have that one as well . The only bad thing about us is that we are both very overweight.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2010, 08:21 PM

Re: Factual thoughts on Marriage

Originally Posted by Rifleman ->
I agree with that and in January we will have been married for 30 years and my Wife Anita is still my best friend,

I had been married before for 10 years but that didn't work out,

It always seems strange how your Parents always seem to know something?

My Mum never really liked my first Wife and warned me about marring her and it worked out she was right, but she loved Anita straight away and they got on like a house on fire,

Sadly our wedding wasn't the easiest of times as my Mum died a few days before we were due to get married and the funeral was planned for a few days after,

At first we thought about postponing the wedding but friends and relations persuaded us to go ahead as they said that was what Mum would have wanted,

I just wish she had been around to see the Grandchildren and possibly the Great Grandchildren!!
Sorry to hear about your Mum, Rifleman, that must have been very hard for you just before you're wedding.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top