Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2012, 04:23 AM

Re: Ladies-What are your thoughts on shopping online?

done the survay I shop on line a lot
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2012, 04:25 AM

it was good to use didnt need any e mial if there was would have not done '
it hope it helps your grandaughter
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2012, 04:36 AM

you can always use a disposable email address for such sites, I use Trashmail, you can set how long you want to use it then it will disappear so no sites can gain access to your own email address therefore no spam!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2012, 08:59 AM

Liz darlin' - I use the internet for my food shopping weekly and have purchased 'white goods' and airline tickets on-line too. I completed as much of the survey as was relevant to me.
Liz121
New Member!
Sheffield,UK
Liz121 is female 

25-02-2012, 01:48 PM

Thanks everyone! I spoke to my GD this morning and she says she is getting some really great feedback from it . I will make sure I pass on all your comments too. Hope you're all having a great weekend. Weather is lovely in Nottingham!
White Raven
White Raven is female  White Raven has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2012, 05:52 PM

I do 99% of my Shopping online. Why shop in a small Village when I can shop Worldwide from my Living room.
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2012, 12:28 AM

I enjoy finding a bargain online, when I was having a new kitchen installed, I checked the internet for the appliances I needed, fridge freezer, cooker, microwave etc, I then chose those I liked, went to Curry's, Comet etc to see them so I could check out every detail then visited Kitchen Science online who gave me a great discount and delivered them free! I too have purchased airline tickets online, flown to the USA a few times and got the best deal available, also for my yearly holiday insurance cover too. I always check the comparable sites when my car/house insurance is due rather than do the usual ring round with the help of Yellow Pages, last year I got my free Meerkat courtesy of Compare The Market I didn't much care for the one I got and gave it to my mum as it was really small, when I checked out E-Bay I found it selling at more than £70! I really missed out there but mum loves it and she's worth more
Kitty
London
Kitty is female  Kitty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2012, 12:43 AM

completed the survey hope it helps your grand daughter

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top