Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2021, 09:56 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday

Morning everyone from coldest Worcestershire where even 3 layers of clothing don't keep me warm...

It's too cold to do much, so considering lunch. I thought of making some pizza dough for but don't have and mushrooms or salad to go with it till Waitrose comes on Friday. So home made mushroom soup and wholemeal rolls it is with some blackcurrants and custard.
I do have the ironing to do and sterilising the fridge to make sure there is no C19 lurking there.

Enjoy your day
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2021, 09:57 AM

Happy Wednesday.

There might be more fresh snow on the ground here and oh boy is it nippy, but we're getting nearer to spring.
I've seen a fox playing in the snow so that must be a sign.

The sun's up and bright, so I don't think that the snow will last long though the roads are worse here than they were yesterday apparently.
So it's a good job I'm not going anywhere.

Have a good, safe day everybody.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2021, 10:26 AM

Good morning all.
Minus 3 here too, and just had another snow shower with those big flakes that settle so easily on the frosty ground.

My friend is taking me to fetch a Click & Collect dog food order later, but other than that I'm staying in the warm.

Take care, all.
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2021, 10:48 AM

Good morning all, another bitterly cold day here in Devon, where the temperature is at zero - very cold for this normally mild climate. But no complaints here, most of the country is sub zero with snow and ice - I feel for you all, brrr!

It'll be another lazy day for me today, bit of sewing after I've been for a well wrapped up walk!

Have a good day folks, stay warm and safe.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2021, 11:47 AM

Good morning all a freezing morning here even though it’s sunny.

A short flurry of snowflakes yesterday but they didn’t come to anything.

Keep occupied, stay warm and safe.....
Squiffy
New Member!
South, UK
Squiffy is female 

10-02-2021, 11:47 AM

Morning all, Snowing here, so next door's children may be able to build their snowman after all!

Hope you have good news from your cardiologist, Swimmy. Spend your winnings wisely - or not!
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2021, 12:50 PM

Have hope.. Its minus minus here and the snow is compacting into solid ice but yesterday evening I saw two hares boxing so spring must be on the way.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2021, 01:24 PM

Good afternoon everybody.

I was a very late riser today. Woke up at 10.30 & took coffee back to bed for Tony & me.
Finally up but not dressed yet..

This afternoon Tony & I are going to catch the local bus to one of our nearby towns instead of getting the car out.
Such excitement - not been on a bus for years!

I need to go to the bank and a few other essential things.

Anything for a change.

Have a good day all.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top