Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2015, 08:32 AM

Re: Happy Friday Folk.

Good morning all dull and wet here today.

Patsy, I was just listening to news about the earthquake in Kent, it must have been a strange experience, thank goodness it wasn't a strong one...

Enjoy your day everyone...
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2015, 09:03 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Good morning all dull and wet here today.

Patsy, I was just listening to news about the earthquake in Kent, it must have been a strange experience, thank goodness it wasn't a strong one...

Enjoy your day everyone...
Our first experience of this Mags - it was 4.2 and bad enough, certainly gives an idea of major earthquakes hell on earth for them ........
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2015, 09:21 AM

Good morning fellow members it looks a bit grey and grim this morning , I am hoping it brightens up so I can finish in the garden. I need to cut the front lawns today.

Enjoy your day everyone
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2015, 09:24 AM

Good morning everyone.
Heard about the earthquake Patsy. Forgot you lived in Kent.
We have had about 2 biggish ones in the last 12 years.
Saying that New Ollerton, Notts had 30 quakes in 50 days
last January Doesn't help being over coal mine tunnels either.
Did all your burglar alarms set off? It did on the last biggish
one we had which was 4.2.
Buying a new matrass today. Its one of those form ones. Need
one to help my back and now my ribs
Take care all
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2015, 09:31 AM

buenas dias all. Blue sky, some cloud and feeling a bit chilly, well chilly for me, I´m such a wimp. Just a few things to deal with here and then I´m off to collect my friend for lunch and a wander somewhere. I hope the earthquake didn´t shake things too much, we get them here now and then, strange feeling, like standing in a bowl of jelly. It must be horrendous and terrifying to experience major earthquakes and not to know if another one will follow. Unfortunately there is no control over such things, not that I know of anyway.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2015, 01:12 PM

Good afternoon all, another nice warm sunny day here.The wife is expecting a lorry load of pebbly stones to arrive any minute now, she assembled a family crew to lay the stuff out in the small front garden and they're all standing by, we have the the son in law and his two teenage boys who have no school today, much to my delight and relief my services won't be required so I've set myself up in the little garden hut with a few tins of you know what to watch the sport outside, nothing to do with me I'm under strict orders not to interfere.
Enjoy the day Folks.
ShirleyMarie
Michigan, USA
ShirleyMarie is female  ShirleyMarie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2015, 03:21 PM

Nice sunny day here although a bit cool and too breezy. Got another Dr visit today..
my son is 61 and wants to retire before the next presidentional election...he is in charge of 3 polling places and elections are crazy.
I have over 100 hummingbirds a DAY come to my feeder!. Had a large number of them all at the same time this morning at 7 am..
There is talk about me going home next week. hope so.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top