Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2011, 03:59 PM

Re: All Hallows Monday

But what of you Eileen, I saw on the news that you were all snowed in and without power? Has the storm missed you?...
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2011, 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by plantman ->
But what of you Eileen, I saw on the news that you were all snowed in and without power? Has the storm missed you?...
Not a problem at all here, Barry, thanks for thinking of me. In the City it snowed heavily but the ground was so warm that there was absolutely no accumulation, not even on grassy areas. Further North and West they got clobbered as it intensified; lots of power failures and some areas in western Massachusetts got 26"!! A really unseasonable, nasty storm; hope it's not a sign of an early harsh Winter.. ??? Leia and I are just fine.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2011, 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
Not a problem at all here, Leia and I are just fine.
Good news Eileen, so if it's not too cold I'll nip over on my broomstick tonight and see you....if I can get the b****y thing started....
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2011, 07:28 PM

Great! Fifth floor, won't draw the blinds so you can see where to park on the ledge outside!

[IMG]
[/IMG]
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2011, 07:32 PM

Joe wants to know has the lady inWashington got snow Eileen, he thinks whenever America gets the snow we wont be far behind. Looks awful on the TV.Be careful if you get it, dont slip.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA

31-10-2011, 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by anniemuldoon ->
Joe wants to know has the lady inWashington got snow Eileen, he thinks whenever America gets the snow we wont be far behind. Looks awful on the TV.Be careful if you get it, dont slip.
Did you tell him the East Coast got it Saturday? Lots and lots further North and West. Awful! I just didn't go out in it if I could help it, and now that I'm in the retirement complex the driveway will be plowed and I'll just have to step in my friend's car. I hope he's wrong, none of us want a snowy Winter!
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2011, 08:55 PM

Hello, a bit late for me.... but have been very very busy flying on my broomstick... been to the city (Carlisle), the seaside (Silloth & Maryport), back home, then into the Lakes, (Caldbeck & Loweswater).. clocked up some 130 miles, think broomstick will need a service after all that work

Weatherwise, not too bad really, dry and mild.

Enjoy rest of day
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2011, 11:16 PM

Been a gloomy day here with light drizzle on and off all day. After walking this morning, had to go into town and then went down to see one of my Nieces. Her 2 year old was dressed as Batman ready to go trick or treating-had the costume on since 5.30 am this morning and refused to take it off!!!
Been very quiet round here tonight-no callers at all and thankfully no fireworks going off!
shaz
Manchester, lancs
shaz is female  shaz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2011, 11:53 PM

Drizzly day here. Only had a devil and werewolf, call with their mum. Looked really good and cute. Fireworks have been going off, not been to bad. Maybe the rain kept them at home.
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2011, 09:37 AM

My son and his family live in Burley which is steeped in old witch stories. He won third prize in the pumpkin competition at the halloween fair there. He got a rosette and a certificate and is ecstatic - he's 34 for goodness sake

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top